Meelo's idea.

"Come on! Let's go!" Meelo said as he ran outside.

Everyone casually stood up and follower Meelo outside. They had all learned that Meelo's little shenanigans were nothing too serious, but now that he had gotten older and was putting a nonbender to the test, it might get very serious indeed.

Naruto was the third one out; behind Ikki and Meelo.

Meelo ran to a little clear area where very little debris, and items were, and he turned and faced the oncoming group.

Ikki ran to a stop in front of him. "Meelo, what is the thing you're gonna make Naruto do?"

Meelo raised his hand at Ikki. "Silence! You cannot speak unless I allow it!" He then lowered his voice. "You'll find out."

Naruto stood next to Ikki, a little confused. "So, is it gonna be some sort of training exercise?"

Meelo put his hand to his chin in thought. "I guess. But I'm not gonna see it like that!"

Everyone had now arrived and were genuinely interested about what Meelo would make Naruto do.

Meelo raised his hands for everyone's attention; despite everyone already giving him their full attention.

"Listen up!" He shouted. "I have summoned all of you mortals here, to witness something truly great! Maybe..." Meelo looked down at Naruto who, unfortunately was not really paying as much attention as Meelo would've wanted.

Meelo swung his hand, and fired an air gust at Naruto; knocking him onto his rear-end.

Naruto grunted. "Hey!"

Meelo snickered. "So, I set up a challenge tournament! And I have been so gracious as to offer you all positions in the tournament!"

Bolin's eyes lit up. "Really? Awesome! We all get to fight with each other again!"

Ikki huffed, and Jinora shook her head.

Meelo continued, "So this is what we'll do: I will choose five of you to fight against this... bender wannabe. The five I choose will all be on different skill levels. First being the weakest, and last being the strongest." Meelo gave a look of pride. "Sadly, I will not be fighting, as I am too strong for this new guy."

Ikki stamped her foot. "Don't be lying like that! You know you are the weakest here!"

Meelo simply waved his hand at her, indicating that he would deal with her later, which made Ikki that much angrier.

"I will personally pick which ones will fight. To be in our group, he has to beat at least half of the five."

Bolin looked at his hand as he counted. "But wait, that would mean he has to beat two and a half? How do you beat half a person?"

Meelo did not hear him, but pressed on, "If he doesn't then he cannot be one of us! If he does, then he will be accepted."

Naruto pumped his fist. "Alright. I'm always ready for a good fight!"

Meelo pointed at Ikki. "You will be first."

Ikki almost literally blew up from anger. If not for Jinora, Ikki would've torn Meelo to pieces.

Meelo pointed at Jinora next. "Then you. Then Bolin, then my dad, and then Korra."

Bolin frowned. "Aw, why am I third? I'm not that weak am I?"

Tenzin put his face in his hand. "Oh, Meelo..."

Korra smiled at the thought as her being the strongest. Also because she would get to see what Naruto could do for real.  She felt as if he wasn't using 100% in the last battle.

Meelo grinned. "So, we will find an arena to fight at! I will be the judge, as well as Poky!" A flying lemur suddenly flew onto Meelo's shoulder.

Meelo looked at everyone. "Ok. It has been decided!"