What to do next.

"Wow." Bolin said. "That's... a long story."

They were all at a large food place, which served several different kinds of food. Naruto got the closest thing to ramen, while everyone else got, their respective dishes.

Naruto had just finished relaying his story to everyone. There was an aura of sadness, and sympathy to Naruto when he described the first 11 years of his life. But, it quickly escalated into anger at the Akatsuki when he told them about more recent events.

"So, this sage mode thingy," Ikki started. "You learned it from frogs? And it's supposed to be really powerful?"

Naruto nodded, and then put his hand under his chin in thought. "Well, that makes it sound worthless. It's not. It's actually really cool."

Meelo, busy stuffing his face, looked at Naruto for a split-second before diving back into his food.

Tenzin leaned in and folded his hands. "So you have no idea how you got here?"

Naruto shook his head. "I was recovering in my bed, and, I think I might've fallen asleep? I don't know. But, I suddenly woke up here." Naruto gestured around. "Well not here. In the spirit world."

Korra looked at Tenzin. "You think he was brought here for a reason?"

Tenzin contemplated the question. "It... could be. But, it's too soon to tell. Nothing has come up so far that is too much of a threat to us."

Naruto nodded. "Yeah. And I have to go back to me world, so I can stop the Akatsuki, and bring back Sasuke. I have priorities too."

Bolin ate a cookie. "So what to we do now?"

Korra leaned back in her chair. "I don't know." She turned to Naruto. "I guess you'll just have to stay here until we figure out a way to get you back home."

Naruto pouted. "Aw, man. You guys don't even have an Ichiraku ramen here."

Bolin looked around everyone. "Well, at least we have the old gang back together... mostly."

Korra smiled. "Yeah."

Naruto let his head fall onto the table. "Well I don't have MY old gang back together."

Ikki patted Naruto on the back. "There, there. You can join our group until you go back home!"

Naruto lifted his head from the table. "Really?"

Ikki nodded. "Sure! If, that's ok with everyone."

Naruto and Ikki surveyed the faces of everyone there, and they were all positive, telling them that Naruto could be one of the group. Except Meelo's.

Ikki looked at Meelo's sour expression. "What is it?"

Meelo pointed at Naruto dramatically. "He can't bend! He is gonna drag us down! He can only join if he proves himself."

Ikki crossed her arms.

Naruto gave a confused expression. "How do I do that?"

Meelo smiled mischievously. "I'm glad you asked. I'm gonna love seeing this!"