Naruto's talk with ninetails.

Naruto walked over to the benches and piers, and he sat down.

He was actually going to get quite tired after this. Because he knew, that Bolin, Tenzin, and Korra, would all require of him to pull out a load of chakra; which, at some point, he may or may not have.

He always could go sage mode, but if something happened, and he maybe ended up using it too much, or somehow lost control, he didn't have anyone experienced with it enough to change him back if he transformed into a stone frog.

Naruto thought, while the others all chatted with each other.

He looked over at them, and he saw faces. Faces that were comfortable, and laughing; maybe some were showing anger or frustration, but he knew that deep down, they were all happy with each other's company.

Naruto was alone in this world.

He didn't have anyone to talk to, or have a casual conversation with.

Naruto was alone.

He could always just sit in his thoughts until the day when he could finally go back home, but that got boring after a while.

Naruto sighed. 'Plus, I don't even know when I could leave, or even if I could!' He thought.

Naruto sat there wallowing for a minute, before he remembered something.

'Ninetails.' He thought. He then closed his eyes in the real world, and opened them in his mindscape where the ninetails was sealed.

Naruto looked around the dark, and somewhat gloomy place.

He remembered the first time he discovered it.

'Jiraya, you pervy sage.' He thought. He smiled; remembering how he flicked him into the huge hole, where Naruto himself had to pull out ninetails chakra to summon chief toad to save him.

Naruto walked forward a few hundred steps, and got into the huge room where the ninetails was.

He saw the cage with its bars, and the newly-fitted seal. That seal, contained his father's chakra, and that's how he got to speak with him that once.

Naruto looked over the barred cage, and sensed a definite gloomy chakra inside the cage.

He couldn't help but smile slightly. He wasn't alone! Not completely! Even if the only other person he knew was a giant fox demon who hated his guts.

Naruto ran over to it, and he loudly knocked on the bars. "Helloooo? Anyone home?"

The ninetails grunted, and Naruto saw two blood red eyes open up, and peek at him. "What do you want?" His voice was deep, and demonic for sure.

Naruto smirked. "You and I, we're the only two from the Shinobi world that are here. Maybe... I was thinking we could... chat."

The ninetails laughed deeply, and slowly. "You think I want to chat with the brat of that Minato and Kushina who sealed me inside here?"

Naruto frowned. "Hey, no need for name calling. I am just bored is all. You could've just said no."

Ninetails shifted, and Naruto felt the room rumble. "Even if we are the only two; I would never take part in chatting with you."

Naruto hung his head, and then raised it to look at ninetails eyes. "Fine. Be that way."

Naruto then turned around, and was about to leave when ninetails spoke up:

"Do us both a favor; win that fight. Because I don't want to stay in this putrid world any longer."

Naruto looked back, and gave him a thumbs up. "You can count on me!"

He then opened his eyes in the real world, and smiled. "Thanks for chatting; even if it was just a little."

And Naruto got up, to prepare for the next fight.