Naruto's excuse.

When Naruto got back up... eventually... Korra and Jinora had a few questions for him...

"What happened?" Jinora questioned.

"Were you even trying? Why didn't it seem like you were trying?" Korra wondered.

Naruto rubbed his neck. "Probably because... I wasn't."

Korra put on a confused expression. "Why? I know you can fight much harder than what happened out there just now."

Naruto looked Ikki's direction. She was talking with Tenzin and Meelo.

Naruto faced Jinora and Korra again. "Look. I wasn't trying because she's so... teeny."

Korra smirked. "Ikki? She is a good fighter."

Naruto shifted in his seat. "I know she is. But... it's just..."

Korra leaned in.

Naruto sighed. "My only other jutsu I can use, is my rasengan, and its wind mix: the rasenshuriken. I've got sage mode but..."

Jinora nodded. "I understand."

Naruto and Korra both looked at her slightly shocked. "You do?" They both said in unison.

Jinora gestured at Naruto. "He was put in the tree of time, and it examined his memories. I saw, and it was full of fights, and battles. His rasengan, is very destructive."

Naruto stood up quickly. "Exactly! I've sent people to the infirmary with that jutsu! I have even killed people with it! So, I didn't want to hurt her." Naruto pointed toward Ikki.

Korra was not completely convinced. "But, you hit Asami with that."

Naruto smiled and chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah uh... sorry about that. But, I didn't intend on being nice to my 'enemies'."

Korra crossed her arms. "Well, if you can't use that, then what else do you have?"

Naruto put his hand to his chin in thought. "Well, I have my shadow clone jutsu. I have... sage mode, and..."

Jinora and Korra both waited for Naruto to say something else.

Naruto didn't.

Naruto threw his hands up in the air. "Are you kidding? I never knew how few jutsu I had till today!"

Naruto sank down to the ground in shame.

Korra looked at Jinora. "I guess he'll just have to win using those ones only."

Naruto stood up upon hearing that. "What?"

Jinora nodded in agreement. "We wouldn't want you sending anyone to the hospital. So... good luck  I guess?"

Naruto hung his head. "I'm doomed. I need to get back home, and help rebuild the village."

Meelo suddenly flew over. "Hey! You need to get ready for the next fight! And you!" He pointed at Jinora. "You are his next opponent! You got to bring your A-game, or I'm not gonna be excited!"

Jinora rolled her eyes. "Fine then. But Naruto may get-"

Meelo interrupted her. "No more talking! Get to fighting!" He then flew back over to his place of honor.

Jinora glared at Meelo as he flew.

Naruto was now sitting in a heap of despair. 'How am I ever gonna win?' He thought.

Korra pat his back. "No worries! I know you're tough. Remember our little fight? I bet you will do just fine."

Naruto looked up at her. "You know? You're right." He stood up and pumped his fist. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I won't go down!"

Korra smiled. "That's the spirit."

Naruto jumped onto the stage. Jinora followed him.