Final boss. (Part 6)

Naruto did the shadow clone just sign with his hands, and a simple clone popped into existence next to him.

"Alright clone! I need you to build up nature energy so I can whoop this guy into next week!" The regular Naruto said.

The clone saluted. "Aye aye sir! Will do!" With that, he ran off and sat down in the meditation position.

But before anything else was said, Kyuseishu abruptly sent a shockwave in all directions; knocking them all away from him.

Naruto landed on his back with a grunt and looked at Kyuseishu.

Kyuseishu stood up and growled. "A minor setback! I will still take your dark energy, and use it to enslave the human world, AND the spirit world!"

Korra ran up to behind him. "Not while we're around!" She said as she put her hand on his back and shot out a large gust of wind straight into his back; causing him to launch forward and land on his face.

Naruto stood up as well. "That's right!"

Kyuseishu got up once more. "You all are in the way! I will exterminate you!"

Bolin thrust his hands up, which shifted the ground to push upward under Kyuseishu.

Naruto ran forward as Kyuseishu flew up into the air a few dozen feet. He ran till he was under him, performed the shadow clone jutsu, and then him and his clones all jumped into the air.

A clone kicked the back of Kyuseishu. Then another. Then two more.

The original Naruto was propelled further than the rest; above Kyuseishu, and his fist came down on Kyuseishu's face with tons of force.

Kyuseishu landed on the ground. But before Naruto and his clones could perform another series of kicks, he pushed himself out of the way as they all hit the ground.

Korra ran forward and jumped up; spinning around as she kicked bursts of air and fire at Kyuseishu with her feet.

However, Kyuseishu simply spread apart his hands swiftly which created a wave of wind that disrupted the two elements.

Naruto and his four clones made three rasengan, as they all ran at him.

Kyuseishu jumped over the first one, grabbed onto the faces of the second two, and threw them at the final two.

The rasengan hit the ground with a mighty explosion, and the clones except for the one he dodged all vanished.

The other clone still had his rasengan in hand, and he turned around to hit Kyuseishu with it, but the gulfskin grabbed him by the face, and crushed him instantly.

Naruto groaned as he stood up again. 'This guy can withstand everything!' He thought.

Korra engaged herself with him in a hand-to-element close range battle.

Korra raised her foot to thrust water up at him, but he grabbed her ankle and looked at her. "I could so easily crush your leg right now; it would be practically like snapping a twig."

Korra's eyes narrowed as she used her other foot to move the earth under him, and cause him to temporarily lose his balance.

His grip loosened enough on Korra's foot, that she used wind to twist herself rapidly out of his grip.

But, she landed on the ground; receiving scrapes and bruises all over.

Naruto planted his hands on his knees as he rose to his feet yet again. "Yo skinface!"

Kyuseishu stopped what he was doing and turned to look at him. "It is a gulfskin."

Naruto smirked. "Not to me! More like s***face!"

This sorely enraged Kyuseishu as he suddenly rushed at Naruto angrily. "You will not survive after that!"

Naruto huffed. 'Just what I wanted.' He thought as he readied himself.

'The clone is all finished building the nature energy. Time to go sage!'