Interrogation.

Bolin and Mako jumped down from the rooftops, and landed next to Lin.

Naruto's sage mode was completely worn off now, and he suspected that he may not be able to gather nature energy with so many people around.

Bolin looked at Korra. "Hey, Korra! Good to see you! How have you been?"

Korra frowned, and pointed at the mess, and craters everywhere. Bolin took note of it. "Ah, right. I guess this should be dealt with first."

Naruto stepped backwards once, and Lin held out her hand. Surrounding metal came and crunched up against Naruto, and held him in place.

Naruto scowled at all of them' trying to get free. "You..."

Bolin looked at Naruto. "Man this kid has a mouth."

Naruto kept struggling, and shaking inside the little metal cocoon that Lin had him in. Only his head and feet were visible now.

Mako looked at everything, and then saw Asami. "Asami!" He ran over to her and kneeled next to her. "Are you alright?"

She started to get up. "Yeah, I'm fine." She looked at Naruto. "That kid hit me with some sort of blue sphere."

Mako frowned, and gazed at Naruto as well.

Lin walked up to Korra. "What's going on here?"

Korra sighed. "This guy, randomly came and attacked me! I was doing my avatar duty, and he just acted like I did something wrong!"

Lin turned to Naruto. "So, this kid?"

Korra nodded, and crossed her arms. "He's not a bender. But he can do other stuff: like create blue spheres that deal good damage, and even increase their size. But, he did say something about wind when he formed that blue sphere with the white blades around it."

Lin looked back at Korra. "So he's an airbender?"

Korra put her hand to her chin. "I don't know. He also made clones of himself, that could attack as well."

Bolin smiled. "At least you beat him, right?"

"I guess. But I don't know who or what he is." Korra informed them. "He is definitely not ordinary."

They all look at Naruto, and Korra suddenly realizes that Naruto's been quiet and still this whole time.

She walked over to him. "Hey, you still alive in there?" She knocked on the metal.

Naruto suddenly opened his eyes, and he had successfully gone into sage mode once more. Korra backed up quickly, and picked up an earth rock via earthbending.

"Careful, everyone! When he has those orange eyes, he is very powerful!" Korra got ready to fight once again.

Naruto smirked, and struggled in the metal once again. He began cracking and creaking, and Lin had to hold it to keep it from breaking apart.

But it broke anyway.

Naruto fell to the ground, but swiftly stood up again. "You know what this whole thing is about."

Naruto crossed his fingers, and was about to activate the shadow clone jutsu when...

"STOP!"