Break time.

Naruto had won the fight against Jinora... but one problem.

He still had two more fights to win.

And that was a problem, because of the amount of chakra he had spent in the last two fights. It wasn't too much, and he could still use much more, but he was being careless, and he used at least half his total chakra.

He had sage mode yes, but he could only use that mode a total of four times.

And he wanted to save it for a while.

Jinora used wind to boost herself, and jump to her father, Tenzin.

Naruto was breathing heavily, and scowled at all the people in the room. 'How can they fight so hard, and not be super tired afterwards?' He thought.

Bolin was talking with Jinora and Tenzin, Meelo and Ikki were also talking, (bickering more like,) and the only one looking his direction, was Korra.

She jumped onto the platform, concerned, and ran over to him. "Hey, you ok?"

Naruto nodded, and stood up straight. "Of course I am! I can keep fighting forever!"

Korra smirked at him. "Well, you better save your energy. From here is when the fights get challenging."

Naruto made a fist, and then put it against his chest. "Alright! Finally, a challenge!"

Meelo shouted something at Ikki, who then shouted something back. Meelo sighed, and flew over to Naruto and Korra.

Meelo had a glum expression. "We'll take a short break now. Ikki said that it would be best. Even though fights are so much cooler..."

Ikki flew over, and bonked Meelo on the head. "Be quiet Meelo! Naruto can't fight forever! He'll get too tired to win anymore if he keeps going!"

Korra nodded. "That's good thinking Ikki. After all, Naruto is fighting five skilled benders in a row."

Naruto shrugged. "Eh. The Akatsuki were harder."

Korra briefly looked at Naruto, and then looked toward the other three's direction.

Jinora and Tenzin both used airbending, and flew/jumped over onto the stage. Leaving Bolin to walk all the way around the seats to get onto the stage.

Tenzin looked at Naruto. "Well, it looks like you and I will be engaged in combat soon. I hope you are ready. I am a skilled airbender, who trained under the great avatar Aang."

Korra chuckled. "And you were his son; don't forget that little detail."

Tenzin nodded. "Yes. Although, since you aren't from this world, you do not know who Aang is, do you?"

Naruto shook his head. "No."

Tenzin got a little disappointed that he could not boast to Naruto about being Aang's son and student, but he masked it.

Bolin ran over to them. He breathed for a few seconds, and then spoke up, "So, I'm next right?"

Tenzin looked over at Bolin. "Yes... you are."

Jinora smirked at Tenzin. "I know you want to battle with Naruto, but try to at least not show it so much."

Half of the group laughed at that.

Naruto walked up to Bolin, and inspected him; showing little contentment. He turned to Korra, while pointing at Bolin. "He seems weak. Are you sure he's third?"

Bolin glared at Naruto. "Hey! I am a very powerful earthbender!"

Naruto sighed. "So? I have fought earth style users before. Not impressed."

Bolin crossed his arms. "Well, have any of those earthbenders you fought used lava bending?"

Naruto looked back at Bolin with interest now. "Lava?"

Bolin nodded, and pointed at himself. "I, am a very rare type of bender! I can lava bend!"

Naruto nodded with curiosity. "Wow. I actually am kinda looking forward to fighting a guy who can use lava."

Bolin chuckled awkwardly. "Well... see I can't use it here. This is a stage, and doesn't have much earth. Only those disks."

Naruto hung his head. "So you aren't very powerful."

Bolin swiftly turned around, and stomped away, shouting, "You'll see how powerful I am!" Before he left the stage.

Korra patted Naruto's back. "Well, let's take a short break now. So you can recover some energy, and we can convince Bolin to fight you on this stage."