Final boss. (Part 1)

The gulfskin went straight for Naruto first; knowing that Naruto had abilities that he did not know of, and because he wanted to get him out of the way so he could kill the others, and take Naruto with him.

Naruto jumped into the air backwards, but the gulfskin followed him.

The others didn't have time to react, and Naruto barely had time to raise an arm in front of his face before the gulfskin smacked him hundreds of feet away; off into the distance.

Naruto landed with a 'THUD!' and was knocked unconscious.

The gulfskin landed and brushed off his hands. "Now I can deal with you lot with no distractions." He said while he turned toward them.

Korra put on her battle face, and stomped her foot on the ground to launch up a piece of earth, and chuck it at him.

He simply swatted aside the rock with no effort at all. "Pointless. I'm more powerful than any of you. Let me show you."

He clapped his hands together, and a large shockwave resulted; knocking back everyone.

Bolin swiped his feet across the ground, and lava erupted below the gulfskin; but, he jumped out of the way before it touched him.

The gulfskin nodded. "Impressive. I have not seen a lavabender in quite a while now."

Jinora also stood, and pushed herself into the air, before throwing small, but several air blasts at the gulfskin.

The rest stood while he dodged the small winds.

Tenzin thought about who the gulfskin might be. "I have never heard of his type of spirit. Maybe if I learned his name..?"

Korra threw fire at the gulfskin. "Then ask him! He seems to like to brag about his title anyway!"

Tenzin ran over to where the gulfskin was, and he created a funnel of air to hit the spirit with, so as to attract his attention.

The gulfskin covered his face, and growled at Tenzin.

"What is your name spirit?" Tenzin said as he stopped so the spirit could speak.

The gulfskin shook his head. "That was a nice breeze. You asked my name? It is Kyuseishu. It means 'savior'."

Bolin huffed. "That's a stupid name for a guy who wants to take over!"

Kyuseishu shook his head at Bolin's comment. "On the contrary. It's a fitting name. I shall cleanse the world of human filth. I am the savior of the spirits!"

Bolin opened his mouth to form a comeback, but he couldn't think of one. "We're not here to talk about our life goals! We're here to fight!"

Kyuseishu looked at Jinora and Tenzin. "Very true." He rushed at them.

Tenzin was able to create an updraft that launched them both upward, but Kyuseishu managed to grab Tenzin's leg, and throw him away from him.

Jinora gasped. "Dad!" She flew to where he was going to land, and just managed to cushion his fall by making air soften the landing.

Kyuseishu rushed at the other four.

Meelo blew himself back and push rapid-fire air gusts at the oncoming spirit.

This did not bother him though, as he continued to rush forward until he got to Korra; who was standing her ground.

Bolin attempted to stop him by making the ground shoot spiky rocks up, but the gulfskin avoided them.

He stopped right at Korra. "Are you prepared to die?"

Korra did not back down. She instead, glared at him with no fear evident.

Kyuseishu chuckled without humor. "I suppose that means... you are."