Naruto vs. Korra. (Part 2)

Naruto stood up and looked at the sky, right before getting kicked in the head by that woman.

The woman landed in front of him, and quickly blasted him backwards with air power.

Naruto hit the ground seven feet away; grunting from the impact.

Naruto then heard the man speak, "Hey boy."

Naruto turned to look at the man cowering behind the crate. "Do you know who she is boy?"

Naruto shook his head, and the man snickered. "Well then. You are gonna be in trouble. Boy, she's the avatar; Korra is her name."

Naruto pondered the name, and remembered one of the airbenders mention her name once,  but he couldn't remember the circumstance.

Naruto smiled and pointed at his chest. "Well, I'm Naruto Uzumaki! The Leaf Village hero! I can handle anything!"

Naruto turned his head to face the woman as he stood up. He slapped his fist into the palm of his hand.

Korra smiled. "Are you ready to go for real now?"

Naruto smiled back, and put his fingers together to make more clones. "I was born ready!"

Naruto forced the jutsu, and created seven clones; one of which he kept behind himself.

The other six clones, and Naruto all charged at the woman. Two pairs of clones making the rasengan.

His seventh clone sat down behind the man and the crate, closed his eyes, and began to absorb nature energy.

One clone got within two feet of Korra, before being blasted away with wind.

Two with a rasengan, got even closer, but Korra shifted the earth beneath them to make them change their course, and hit the ground with the rasengan.

The other pair didn't get within five feet before getting hit with fire, and burned down.

Naruto and his sixth clone, stood there. He then began forming a rasengan, but this one was much bigger.

"Giant rasengan!" Naruto and his clone shouted in unison.

Korra observed them carefully; as she knew if she got hit by that giant blue sphere, she would get injured.

Naruto and his clone ran together; both holding the giant rasengan. Korra threw fire at them, but Naruto's clone jumped in front, and took the blast allowing Naruto to get closer.

Naruto thrust his arm forward, but a wall of earth suddenly came up and Naruto hit it with his rasengan.

It completely destroyed the earth wall, and knocked Naruto back from the blast.

Naruto landed on his rear, and looked at Korra.

Korra snickered. "I have never fought a spirit as powerful as you before." She then put her hand to her chin. "Ok, once. But he was the exception to all spirit battles."

Naruto stood up. "Ok! Let's go! Only physical attacks! Taijutsu only!"

Korra understood; but only the physical attacks part. "Alright."

She ran forward, and began jabbing at Naruto, as Naruto blocked.

She was a fair Taijutsu user, but not as good as Bushy Brow, or Busheir Brow sensei, Naruto thought.

Naruto managed to get a few hits off of her, but she then began using air to boost her punches and kicks, and to dodge more easily.

Naruto now couldn't land a single hit on Korra. But he had his contingency plan...

Korra delivered a sharp uppercut, and caused Naruto to stumble backward.

Korra smiled. "Looks like bending is your weakness."

Naruto chuckled. "Not for long."

Naruto then released his seventh shadow clone.