Chapter Three

Isolde POV

            I do not know why I took his hand. I felt like I had too, that there was something about this man that made me want to help him. I climbed into the ambulance with my hand still interlaced with that of the stranger.

            “Do you know his name?” The paramedic asked me.

            “No, I saw on my way back to my car.” I answered, still looking at the man. I wanted to know his name. I put my free hand on his head and brushed the hair from his face. His eyes fluttered at my touch, and I could tell he was trying to open them. “What is your name?” I asked, hoping he would answer but all I got was silence. I sighed and sat back down.

            I decided to call my best friend to tell her what happened. My best friend is a nurse, she is older than me by three years. We met in high school, she had been nice enough to friend the weird smart girl with was in high school at age ten. I stopped remising and dialed her cell. The phone rang a few times before she answered.

            “Charlie’s whore house. You got the dough. We got the Ho.” Myra’s voice answered my phone call. I would have normal laughed at her childishness.

            “Myra, I know you’re at work and I need to you to wait by the ER for the ambulance I’m in.” I told my best friend.

            “What happened? Are you okay?” Myra voice quickly lost its cute, loving edge and soon turned in her professional, nurse voice.

            “I’m fine. I found this guy in a parking lot, he was hurt and I climbed into the ambulance with him.” I quickly answered my friend before she had a panic attack.

            “Oh, ok, I am on my way.” Myra answered and hung up. She was probably on her way to the emergency room.

            I hung up my phone and sighed. I turned my attention back to this strange man, and hoped that he would wake up soon. He kept twitching and moving like he was uncomfortable. Without thinking I put my hand back into his curly hair and whispered nothings that he probably couldn’t hear. I hoped that he would wake up by the time we arrived at the hospital.

Harry POV

            When our hands molded together I knew that this was something different. I wasn’t thinking about fucking her. I wanted to be with her and only her. I could still see the images of us doing stupid, sweet, couple shit; only it was not sickly sweet-it was nice and sweet. I wanted this woman, and I didn’t even know her name. Shit. I decided that it would be best to see if Zayn and Niall were on their way.

            Zayn. Zayn, answer me now! I made a screeching noise invade Zayn’s mind so he would answer.

            Holy Fucking Shit!!!! What, Harry?! I am on my want to the damn hospital. Zayn finally answered in a not too happy tone. I smirked internally.

            Good. I can’t open my eyes just yet, and I still feel the silver. I need you to get my body and bring back home. I’m in an ambulance. I gave my instructions to him.

            Got it. Go to hospital. Find ambulance. Stop anyone who gives in our way. Zayn answered. I felt like rolling my eyes even in his mind he is a smart ass. I stayed still, feeling the women run her hands though my hair relishing the contact she gave. A thought crossed my mind.

            There is a women in the ambulance with me. Under no circumstances are you to lay a single hand on her, no matter what happens. I growled at the thought of something happening to her.

            Jeez, Harry you know I don’t hit women. Zayn voice replied to me.

            Good. I’m waiting. Is Niall with you? I asked.

            Niall is everywhere his Zayn is. An Irish voice answered instead of the British one. I chucked internally. Niall had to be my favorite as awful as that sounded. He made Zayn a better person. I often wondered just how they met and fell in love. I knew Zayn and Liam knew each before Zayn met Niall. Every time I asked they brushed it off. I could make them tell me, but I didn’t want to be that kind of Alpha.

            I finally felt the ambulance stop, and everyone started moving. Anytime boys.

            “Isolde!!” I heard a voice scream throughout the quiet night and I felt the woman’s warm hand pull out of mine.

            “Myra!! Here he is! He’s hurt!” The woman answered. So that was her name. Isolde. I kept repeating the name in my head loving the sound and taste of it. It was unique, like her. I felt myself being moved from the large vehicle. Questions kept being thrown at Isolde and she kept repeating herself. She did not know me. She did not know what happened. She sounded so tired that I wanted her just to rest. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

            “Hey! That’s our brother!!” a familiar voice entered my hearing field. I could imagine Zayn pushing through the crowd. I wanted him to take me back to this house.

            Perfect timing, as always boys. I said.

            “What do you mean brother?” Isolde’s voice rang out. She wasn’t speaking loud, but her voice had an edge of authority that only came with being a teacher.

            “He is our brother. We are family. We are taking him home.” Zayn voice rang out as if he was talking to a child. I growled internally.

            Watch your tongue, Zayn. That is the woman I was talking about. I told him. As I said this I heard him suck in air loudly.

            No. She cannot be your mate. She is human, Alpha, with all due respect. He quickly told me.

            Beta. Let me go to the hospital. I am not healing. Call Liam and Louis, and tell them what is happening. I calmly told him. Zayn seemed shocked by my reaction.

      “I am sorry. I will allow him to go to the hospital.” Zayn told the rest. I could imagine Niall just standing there not knowing what to do.

     Harry? Niall questioned me.

     Zayn with tell you, Ni. I answered I was getting too tired to talk.

     I suddenly felt myself getting wheeled into the hospital. I felt my hand being grabbed and knew that my Beta was not leaving me alone any time soon.

The hospital scene is next. If you have any questions ask. In the future I will include the more on the boy’s backstory as well as introducing more characters. If you have a character name you want, let me know and your wish will be my command.