Chapter Nineteen

Harry POV

            I stop in my tracks. I am filled with so much rage, I don’t think I can contain it. I grab the bitch by her jacket and slam her against the wall. “Where is she?!” I growl. Aliya laughs.

            “I’ll never tell!” She says laughing. “Oh, but we got a great two-for-one deal. We went for you mate, and we got the blonde one for free. Devan will be so happy to see him again, he was always his favorite.” She says in a baby voice looking at Zayn. Zayn roars out in anger. I throw Aliya across the floor, and Zayn goes after her.

            “Tell me where they are!” Zayn yells in her face. She just giggles.

            “Just know that Devan not the only one playing this game, Alexander is there as well.” She whispers playfully. I feel my heart stop.

Flashback

            “I can’t live like this anymore, Harry.” I look down at Josh’s bruised and bloodied body. He had forgotten to close one of the windows, and Devan beat him with silver chains. The rest of the boys stood around looking at Josh, not knowing what to do. I looked around and saw fear on Liam, Zayn, and Niall’s faces.

            “He was beaten for nothing. They will kill us soon.” Zayn says, pulling Niall impossibly closer to his body. Josh kept making small whimpers of pain, he had been here almost as long as I have. He was so young and fragile even then, and now here he lays with blood running down his face. Liam had sat next to him, gently pulling his head in his lap, and began singing softly. All of sudden the door opened.

            “Here’s a new little friend to play with!” Alexander’s mocking voice said from above the stairs. The boy he threw down slowly stood up. He was short, compared to me, with brown hair.

            “What am I doing here?” He demanded, but not harshly. I watched as Niall moved from behind Zayn.

            “Louis?” he asked quietly, almost in awe. The boy looked up in surprise.

            “Yes?” he replied, so his name was Louis. Niall ran into his arms and then turned to me with a crazed expression on his face.

            “Harry, you need to get us out of here.” He said simply. I looked down a Liam holding Josh, and I nodded.

            “At dawn.” I tell them. Our plan was simple: we wait until the sun rises and the bloodsuckers are forced indoors. We go out like we are watching the perimeter, and then we make a break for it. I told the boys to travel in pairs.

            When dawn came we put our plan into action. We waited and I told the boys to run. Zayn and Niall quickly made it to the woods safely. Liam and Louis followed. Josh and I were stuck in the house, and Peter, Alexander’s brother,  soon knew of our plan. We ran to hide in a closet.

            “Come out, come out, where ever you are!” His creepy voice rang out. Josh was still so weak that he was having trouble running.

            “Harry,” Josh wheezed, “If anything happens, keep running. Ok? Keep running.” He tells me, and I shake my head.

            “I don’t go if you don’t.” I tell him, pulling our foreheads together like we had always done in the past to comfort each other.

We then make a break for it. I hear the comforting sounds of his footsteps, but soon they stop. I turn around quickly, and see that Alexander had Josh and was tightly gripping his neck.

            “Comeback here Harry, dear.” He says. I slowly begin to walk towards him, and Josh momentarily breaks free.

            “Run, you fool!” He calls. I turn and run but not before I see Alexander snap his neck. I stop in my tracks, the anger that had been building for years suddenly explodes. I hear laughter and I see Peter standing near the door, using all my strengthen I pull him with me outside onto the porch. Alexander stops what he is doing is slowly beings approaching me.

            “Don’t be stupid, Harry, let my brother go!” He says, angrily. Peter keeps struggling but it is useless; I had changed from a lowly Omega to a strong, powerful  Alpha.

            “You kill my brother, I kill yours.” I tell him,  dragging Peter with me into the sunlight and he bursts into flames. I back away slowly to watch Alexander, screaming in agony and loss, being pulled back into the safety of the manor.

            “Kill her.” I tell Zayn, and he rips off her head as she dissolves into ashes.

            “Now what?” Zayn asks me.

            “We find our mates.”

Isoldes POV

            “Wakey wakey!” I hear a voice call out. My head feels like its about to exploded. I slowly open my eyes to look at my surrounding. I soon realize that I am bound to a chair in a dark room. I turn my head slowly to the sound of the voice. I turn to see a pale, tall man, with blonde hair, and purple eyes. He has a sinister smile on his face. “Look who’s awake! Good evening, Your Alphaness! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Devan Hart! Leader of the all-powerful coven of vampires!” He flourish his hand dramatically.

            “Vampires?” I ask, my voice doesn’t sound like it’s from me. I kept trying to shake my head to clear my thoughts. His laugh is far too loud for it to be genuine.

            “Yes!” he said gleeful. I heard a groaning noise and I turn to see Niall who is bound next to me.

            “Niall!” I cried out. Devan just laughed.

            “This one is a pesky little devil. Killed one of boys who tried to bring you both in. It’s a shame he had to leave all those years ago, he was my favorite.” He says crouch down beside Niall and reached out to touch his face.

            “Don’t touch him!” I yelled, surprised at my own voice. Devan actually backs his hand up quickly.

            “Oooh, you better play nice, Darling. Cause if you don’t, neither will I.” He says getting up and walking out of the room. I wait till I no longer hear foots steps before I speak.

            “Niall? Sweetie, are you okay?” I ask quietly. He chuckles beside me.

            “Iz, you’re forgetting I am a Child of the Moon. I’ve been though worst.” He says.

            “Isaac?” I ask, weakly.

            “I’m sorry, Iz. His heart was barely beating when we were taken.” He says brokenly. I let loose a body shaking sob.

            “Why?” I ask though my tears.

            “He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was friends with wolves.” He says, tears falling down his face as well. I just and sob without speaking until I run out of tears.

            “Is he dead?” I ask, hopelessly.

            “I don’t know, Princess.” He says, sadly.       

“Can you tell Harry where we are?” I ask. I hear him sigh, sadly.

            “No, I don’t know where here is. All I can tell him is that, for now, we are safe.”

            “What do you think they want?” I asked him nervously.  

            “Revenge.”

Massive thank you to everyone reading, commenting, and voting.