Epilogue

Harry POV

          The future is a funny thing, it can be both scary and exciting. Ten years had passed since that day at the manor, and it was Christmas time again. Everyone had gathered at mine and Izzy’s home-the same one we had lived at since we met. Izzy was in the kitchen cooking, she looked amazing as always. She had stopped aging at about twenty one, the same year we got married, so our ages looked similar. I was suddenly brought out of my Isolde induced trance by the door opening.

            “Hello, USS Hizzy,” Myra calls out. I laugh at her. She had- for years- called Izzy and I “Hizzy” a silly combination our of names.

            “Well, hello, USS Myaac!” I call out using the combination of their names. They had been married for nine and half years. After Isaac’s near death experience he asked Myra to marry him and she said yes. Isaac walks into the kitchen with his cane, and holds out his hand for me. I take his hand and bring him to me for a hug. Both he and Myra looked good for being in their thirties. Eventually we had told them the truth and they took it surprisingly well. They knew that they would grow old, while we stayed young, and they happily accepted it. Isolde had lost her mother five years ago in a car crash, but she had grieved and moved on. Her father sometimes made visits, but for the most part, he had all but disappeared from our lives.

            “Merry Christmas!” Called two voices the door way. I watch as Zayn and Niall walk in, with Liam in tow. Of course with Niall on Zayn’s back. Izzy came out of the kitchen to greet them, but not before kiss me on the lips and whispering a quick “I love you” in my ear.

            This is where I belong, this is my home.

Isolde POV

          The future is a funny thing, it can be both scary and exciting. It had been ten years since the fight with the vampires at the manor and eight since I had married Harry. Myra, of course, marrying before me and Louis and Anna soon after. Liam still hadn’t found his mate yet, and neither had Darren. Darren had quickly become almost a son to Harry and I, and he often called Harry “Dad” without thinking-not that Harry minded.

            It was Christmas time again and we were just missing Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Louis and Anna had stayed the night before and Graham and Emily had decline our invitation, but promised to stop by for New Year’s. Louis and Anna and Zayn and Niall all lived in different houses; conveniently right next door to us on both sides. Darren, of course, always stayed with Harry and I.

I heard the door open and Niall and Zayn’s collective voice ring out a “Merry Christmas!”, I rush out of the kitchen to greet them. I see Harry staring at me, he always does when he thinks I’m not looking, and I stare back smiling. I kiss him quickly on the lips and mutter an “I love you”, before I greet the rest of my family.  

This is where I belong, this is my home.

Ladies and gents: that is it! Thank you so so so much to everyone who read this! This was my first ever work and it was my baby. If any of you have any question regarding the story please ask!!

I started a new story that is Werewolf direction called “Something Wicked This Way Comes” it is a mostly Zayn with heavy Louis influence. Five Seconds of Summer are also in it; as well as Marcel (and I know he is so 2013, but it’s my story so…..) It is nothing like this one, so please check out if you want. Once again, just Thank You!