Chapter Seventeen

Harry POV

            The boys and I had decided to take up Izzy’s offer of spending Christmas at her house. It was surprising that Zayn and Niall were here, considering that in past years that we’re vacationing in Ireland during this time.

            “Are we there yet? These presents are heavy!” Louis huffed. I had made the boys go pick up random gifts for Izzy and her friends. I had to park the car about two blocks away and we had taken about three steps and Lou was already complaining.

                “Shut up.” I tell him simply. He rolls his eyes at me.

                “Zayn could at least carry some! Liam and I slaving away!” He yells.

                “Zayn is carrying the greatest gift of all.” Niall told us from Zayn’s back. Zayn laughed out and rubbed Niall’s arms with  affection. Before Louis could make another smartass comment, I interrupted him.

                “We’re here, shut the hell up.” I tell reaching my hand up to knock the door, but before I can it is  opened by Isolde’s best friend. “Oh, hello Myra. Did you hear us out here?” I ask her politely. Our last conversation had not been too friendly.

                “Helen Keller heard you all out here.” She says walking away and leaving the door open for us. Niall laughs, and the rest of the boys pile into Izzy’s home. “The breakfast club is here.” She tells Izzy who I assume is in the kitchen. Isolde comes running out of kitchen to greet us.

                “Merry Christmas!” She calls and runs to me, I pick her up and spin her away as she giggles. I hear Myra making gagging noises from the kitchen. I chose to ignore her.

                “Iz, I’m gonna go pick up Isaac, ok?” She says putting on her coat.

                “Ok, do you want me to go too?” She asks. Myra shakes her head no. “Be careful.” She tells her, and Myra leaves.

                “We come bring gifts, Princess!” Calls out Niall. Izzy giggles and rushes to him, engulfing him in a hug. Niall smiles widely and returns the hug.

                “Put them under the tree!” She tells him, and he leaves, and it is just Iz and I in the kitchen. She returns to attend whatever she was cooking. I stand to the side of her, and wrap one of my arms around her and whisper a Merry Christmas in her ear. She sighs in contentment, and kisses me on the cheek.

                “Can I give you your present now in private?” I ask her. Her eyes widen in excitement and she nods. I pull the box out my pocket and hand it to her. She opens it and gasps, putting her hand over her mouth. I had gotten a jade necklace in the shape of a howling wolf. She looked from it to me over and over, to the point I had to busted out in laughter. “Do you like it?” I asked suddenly nervous that she didn’t like it.

                “I love it! It’s just I got you a blender for Christmas.” She tells me, and laugh so hard I start losing my breath. “Stop laughing.” She says giggling at me. “Go see what your brothers are doing.” She say turning around to check on her food. I take this time to put the necklace around her neck.

                “I love you.” I tell her softly.

                “I know.” She tells me and I scoff.

                “if I can’t quote Twilight, you can’t quote Star Wars.” I tell her. She laughs out loud, and it’s an amazing sound.