Chapter Eleven

Sorry about Chapter Eight! It got Deleted but I fixed it!

Harry POV

I was pissed. I already was upset that Isolde stormed off, and she has been gone for almost two hours. I was close to ripping apart her couch cushion, but I doubt she would appreciate that.

Harry. Niall, Liam, and I were in the park with Isolde, and I caught the smell of one of the Tergen's. The daughter I think. Zayn voice invaded my head.

I can smell it too. Liam told me.

Ask Iz if she saw her. I told them in a harsh voice. I wait for a minute before I got a reply.

Yes, she did, and she spoke to her. We're bringing her home now. Liam told me calmly. I mentally screamed. Tergen's have crossed a line talking to her. I paced nervously around the room until I heard the door open. I knew I looked angry. The boys stood far away from me, and Niall was practically hidden behind Zayn.

"Harry...", Niall began. I held my hand up to shush him. He quieted down, and I took a deep breathe.

"I asked to watch her, and you let a fucking hunter not only see her, but talk to her!" I yelled and the boys flinched. Isolde stood up quickly.

"Hey! First off don't yell at them. Second, I am not a child that needs watching, Harry. I can take care of myself." She yelled back. The boys looked at her in shock.

"What did she say to you?" I asked calmly as I could. She took a step closer to me.

"She said that she knew you were here. And she said she would be watching me." She said quietly. At her words I took a deep inhale of air, I felt my face turn red with anger.

"Zayn! Liam! We are going to pay the Tergen's a visit. Niall, you stay here and call Louis so you two can watch her." I this and stormed into the kitchen to grab my jacket I had previously left in there. I felt someone walk up beside me and I turned to see Iz.

"I'm not fragile." She said in a small voice, looking at her hands.

"I know," I lied, "but I have to keep you safe please understand or try to." She looked at me and then walked up to me and pulled me down so our foreheads were touching. This action instantly calmed me.

"This is the only time I'll let myself be babysat." She said smiling. I snickered at kissed her forehead.

Let's go, you two. I told Liam and Zayn. Call Louis, Niall.

He's sleeping, I can watch her. Niall told me.

No.

I'm older than you, Alpha. Plus I actually like her. He said.

Fine. If anything happens to h-

Nothing will happen. Niall spoke with certainty. I watched as Isolde sat on the couch staring into space, and I really just didn't want to go.

"Look after her, Niall." I told him, politely ignoring the eye roll I got from Izzy. Zayn quickly kissed Niall on the cheek and we left.

Isolde's POV

"So Niall what shall we do?" I asked excitedly. Niall was quickly becoming my favorite of Harry's brother. Niall chuckled and began roaming around my house. I waited patiently for him to return. I began cleaning a not existing mess in my kitchen when Niall returned with some paint.

"Let's paint!" He laughed. I chuckled with him.

"Did you find the brushes too?" I asked.

"Fingers." He said grabbing plates to put the paint on. I watched as he gracefully pushed paint around on a piece of paper. I let him go for a while before I realized he was painting Zayn.

"Zayn, huh?" I said teasingly. Niall just smiled some and shrugged.

"Did Harry tell you how we met?" He asked me still concentrating on his picture. I shook my head no. "He and Liam were traveling around the world early 1700s, and ended up in Ireland. I was already a Child of the Moon. I had a fight with my previous Alpha-he's also the one that changed me- and left his pack. Or was kicked out. Anyways, I lived alone in the woods with the animals and one day these two men came up to my home. Liam was trying to be friendly, and before I even saw Zayn, I ran up and stabbed him." Niall broke out into hysterical laughter, and I had to join him. "When I finally looked at Zayn, I felt this like inter peace. It was like he was everything I wanted in life. I saw the future with him in it, and the rest is history. I've never said sorry for stabbing him either" He finished.

"You two are cute together." I said giggling. "I don't think Zayn likes me though." I said. Niall stopped painting and looked at me. At this time I began to paint as well just doodling anything that came to mind.

"He doesn't hate you", Niall said slowly, "He is just worried."

"About?" I asked still drawing mindlessly. Niall was quite for a time.

"About what Harry would do if you got hurt. Zayn is the Beta, so if anything happens to Harry he's left in charge." Niall tells me. "You have to understand, Princess, that a Child of the Moon cannot live without their mate once they find them. If anything happened to Zayn", Niall stopped and took a deep breathe, "I would die without him." He finished. I suddenly understood all of what he was telling me.

"Not saying I do, but what happens if I don't want to be Harry's person?" I asked. Niall chuckled.

"Mate, not person. And it's almost impossible to reject a mate. The urge to make them happy is to strong. Plus you were chose by the Powers That Be for a reason." He tells me.

I sighed. "The Powers are cruel."

"Why?" Niall asks me gently.

"I wanted to fall in love on my own. Now the feelings I have for Harry are confusing. I want him to be with me, but at the same time I want to run from him. I kissed him and that confused me more. I just want to be normal." I whispered the last part. Niall stopped what he was doing and looked at me carefully.

"Normal is for pussies and dryers." I laughed at his words. I looked down to see that I was still mindlessly painting. "Plus now you know Harry loves you." He said shrugging.

"Niall, love is a strong word. I met him two days ago." I tell him.

"All in time, Princess." He tells me with too much confidence. He looks down at my painting and gasps. "Isolde what is this?" Confused I look down to see that my painting had taken on a life of its own. It was all in red paint. It looked like crest with trees, and the faint outline of a wolf and a person in a cloak.

"I don't know." I tell him honestly. He looks at me strangely, and then begins to smile.

"I'm gonna call Louis here to bring pizza." He says.

"I can cook." I offer but he waves me off and goes back to painting. I wait for a minute for him to pull out a phone or something but he doesn't. "Umm, you're calling Louis?" I asked questioningly.

"Already done. Mind powers, yeah?" He tells me. I stopped painting and went to wash my hands when I heard my front door open, and listen to Louis's laughter.

"Niall, I brought that damn book you wanted. It weighs a fucking ton! Why do you need it?" Louis asked.

"Look at what Iz drew." Niall said holding up picture. I watched as Louis's smile dropped and his face paled.

"Well shit."