Chapter Twenty-Three

Isolde POV

          Finding Alexander was now my mission. I wanted to find him, and I wanted him dead.

“Darren, you stay he with Niall.” I tell him. He open his mouth as if to protest, but quietly closes it when I sent him a pleading look. He nods at me. Niall was struggling to keep his eyes open. I looked at the rest of the wolves. “Let’s go to the west wing.” They nodded. We traveling down the hall way, walking with the purpose of revenge. Graham and another wolf walk in front of me while the others, walk behind. I find Alexander standing against a wall looking at us with a smirk, I realized he didn’t see me.

“Well, well, well, you all finished with the human and escaped did you?” He said smiling. He was standing a fighting stance, ready to fight six Children of the Moon. I gently push my way through the Graham and his friend. Alexander gasps out loud, his face goes from shock, to hate, to anger.

“How did you survive, you fucking cockroach?” He spits. I smile at him.

“You threw me to wolves, Alexander, why are surprised when I return leading the pack?” I ask, with fake innocence, gesturing my arms to the wolves surrounding me.

“Who are you?” He asks me. I watch as fear enters his dark eyes.

“I am Isolde Conner, daughter of the Hood family, and mate of Alpha Harry Styles.” I tell him. “You, Alexander, are a coward and lowlife. You have no soul, and the last thing you will ever see is the faces of those you hurt.” With that I walk out of the room to the sound of wolves growling and the screams of agony.

I walk back into the room and find Darren and Niall sitting on the ground. They were whispering quietly to each other, and Darren was finally smiling. Niall had the effect on people. They saw me watching, and they smiled at me. I walked up to Niall and held my arms out and he collapsed into them. I patted his head.

“Let’s find our mates, yeah?” Niall smiled at me, and nodded.

Harry POV

            I rushed out of Isaac’s house with the boys right on my heels. I quietly got into the car, and the boys piled in.

            “You wanna tell us where we’re going?” Liam asked. I grunted and pushed down on the accelerator, going well over the speed limit.

            “The manor.” I tell them. I look in the rear view mirror, and Zayn’s face drains of color. “Isaac said that they were looking for Isolde. That bitch said that Alexander and Devan are involved. They want us to find them, so that means they are at the manor.” I finish telling them. Liam is sitting next to me, breathing deeply. We remain quiet almost the whole drive. My heart breaks as Zayn begins to sob quietly again.

            “He’s in pain, I can feel it.” He wails. I drive faster. I pull into the driveway of the manor and screech the wheels as I brake. We rush out of the car and into the place that holds the worst memories of our lives. The manor smells of blood and death, and I grow desperate. Zayn is rushing ahead of me, in his half wolf form, up the stairs. I follow quickly behind, while Liam and Louis get into their wolf forms and walk around the perimeter. I hear the sound of heart beats in a room and we turn into it. I see seven half wolves standing in a circle around something. They growl at me, and I return the favorite. Then I see her.

            She is being hidden by these wolves, who I presume are protecting her.

            “Niall!” Zayn yells and sobs. Niall looks like shit, he’s bleeding and covered in bruise that are slowly healing. He slowly stands with the aid of another wolf, and he limps over. Tears are pouring down both their faces, but all I pay attention to is Izzy. The wolves growl as I take a step towards her, but she gently shushes them without breaking eye contact with me.