Chapter Fifteen

Isolde POV

            My lesson went by quickly since it was with my favorite student, Isaac. Isaac was a blind, former home schooler who was actually one year older than me. He also had a huge crush on my best friend. He was taller than me, probably Harry’s height, with dark blonde hair, and a lanky frame.

            “Next time ask to Myra to come.” He tells me walking me to the door.

            “Of course, Isaac. She’ll loves visiting you. One day she’ll realize that she actually likes you too.” I tell him.

            “I don’t like her like that.” He says blushing quietly. I laugh out loud.

            “Whatever you say, Isaac. What are you doing for Christmas?” Christmas was about two weeks away, and sometimes Isaac spent it alone. He looked down at his shoes.

            “Just staying in.” He says so quietly I almost cannot hear him.

            “Come to my house, yeah. My parent are going to Europe. Myra will be there.” I tell him, putting my hand on his arm. He smiles and nods gratefully.

            “Thank you, Iz.” He says shutting the door and I walk to my car. I look at my phone and see that I have a missed call from Myra. after I pull out of Isaac’s driveway I dial her number.

            “Oliver.” She answers. She must be on call with the hospital.  

            “Oh, My my give me love!” I say to her and I hear her huff.

            “Oh, hello Isolde. Is there anything you want to tell me?” She says in a hinting tone. I stay quiet.

            “No?” I say this as a question.

            “Really? Well I was just at your home, and do you mind telling me when you opened an orphanage for sexy teens?” She yells. I bark out in laughter.

            “You mean Harry’s brothers?” I ask still laughing.

            “Iz, this is serious! They could be dangerous! They said they stayed the night. Five strange men in your home overnight! Have you lost all the intelligence the Good Lord blessed you with?!” She was fuming.

            “Isaac says he misses you and they aren’t dangerous at all.” I tell her trying to changing the subject. She pauses.

            “Don’t change the subject,” she sighs, “and really they aren’t dangerous? That black hair one looks like he would shank someone in a Toys-R-Us bathroom.” She says. I love her description of Zayn, which is pretty accurate.

            “Well I’m home now so, bye. I love you!” I tell her pulling into the curb.

            “This conversation is not over, Isolde.” She tells me, hanging up. I’m still laughing as I open my door.

Harry POV

            I jump off the sofa when I hear Izzy’s keys in the door, and her laughter soon follows. I had the boys go back to our place, but not before bring me some nice clothes. I plan on taking Isolde out for a proper date. I smile as she walks into the living room with a huge grin on her face. I wrap her into hug, and she pats my back.

            “Are any of you still teenagers?” She asks.

            “Umm, I think Niall and Liam were nineteen when they were changed.” I tell her and she giggles.

            “How old are the rest of you?”

            “Louis is twenty is twenty-two, Zayn is twenty-one, and I’m twenty-three.” I tell her smiling.

            “How long have you been twenty-three?” She asks curiously. I grin shyly.

            “A while.” She frowns at my answer.

            “This relationship isn’t going to work if you quote Twilight.” She says and I laugh. “Why are you so dressed up?” She says gesturing to my outfit. I was wearing a button up dark blue shirt, with dark blue jeans, and VANS.

            “ I am taking you out to dinner, my dear Izzy.” I tell her and she smiles fondly.

            “You’re the only person in this world who can get away with calling me Izzy. I’m going to get dressed, I’ll be down in twenty.” She tells. I feel special knowing that I’m the one person that gets to call her by that. I sit patiently on the sofa and wait for her. When she comes back down the stairs she is wearing a dark blue sun dress and converse. I smile fondly at her fashion choice.

            “Do I look okay?” She asks nervously.

            “You are the single most beautiful person I have ever seen.” I tell her truthfully. She blushes red at my words.

            “Well that means a lot coming from a six  hundred year old.” She says jokily and I bark in laughter. She grabs her purse and phone and we head out the door. I gesture her to my car which I had Zayn drop off earlier. I open her door and she thanks me.

            “So where are we headed, Mr. Styles?” She ask excitedly.

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone reading, voting, and commenting on my story. It warms my heart to no end! I love you all!!!!