Chapter Six

Harry POV

            It was extremely frustrating to be able to hear and feel, but not able to open your eyes or move. I had no idea how long it had been since Zayn left, but I was growing restless and wanted to wake up.

            Harry? Liam voice invaded my mind.

            Hello Liam. How are you? I asked hoping my sarcasm was apparent even though I was not actually speaking.

            I’m good! Thanks for asking. So Isolde is still here and I wanted to know if you wanted us to walk her home or leave her here. What is the plan, Alpha? Liam cheery voice was too much right now.

            Where is she now? I asked.

            In the waiting room with her friend the nurse. He answered.

            What is she like? I questioned. At this time I heard someone enter the room I was in. I focused on the sounds they were making. It was clearly a male because I heard him humming. I heard the sounds of him tinkering around with the machine attached to me. He wore too much cologne for my taste and it was invading my nose.

            She really is nice. She stayed here just to check up on you and she said we could call her Iz or Isolde instead of Ms. Connor. I hated to admitted it, but I was jealous that the boys got a chance to meet her before I did. Sure, I was not going anywhere and could not open my eyes but still. Was it the Tergens? Liam asked his usual sunny voice had a bitter undertone.

            Yes. It was the father, whatever his name is. I answered and Liam laughed.

            They have been hunting us for generation and none of us have bothered to even learn their names. He said. I realized that I had yet to answer Liam’s question about Isolde.

            Let Isolde stay here for now. If she decides to go home have Louis follow her, but for the love of God tell him to be discrete. I told him.

            Yes, Har. Liam answered and then his mind went blank probably to go tell Louis. I hoped that Isolde would not leave before I got the chance to speak with her. Just then the door to my room opened and I felt a weight fly on top of me.

            “Niall!! No! Leave him alone. You can not just go jumping on comatose patients!” I heard Zayn scold Niall, who apparently was laying on me.

            “I just miss him is all.” Niall said and I felt him cuddle to my side.

Niall, I am fine. I just healing. Zayn kindly get your mate off of me, please. I told both of them. I heard Niall’s whine of protest when I felt his weight being lifted off. I heard the chair in the room being sat in. I imagined Zayn sitting on it with Niall in his lap. When those two are together only one seat is required, Niall is quite the cuddler with anyone.

Are you two going to stay all night? I asked.

No. Niall is tired and I just hate hospital-I chuckled internally-so Louis or Liam can stay if you want. Zayn replied.

No. The house is close enough. Plus, I know how Niall gets if he does not sleep.

Hey! Niall said angrily.

Look he is already fussy. I said teasingly.

Zayn lets go. I’m tired and Harry does not want to cuddle. Niall voice had a whiney edge to it.