Chapter Seven

Isoldes POV

I walked home with Louis from the hospital since he insisted.

"I'm not a child, Louis." I tell him, jokingly. I was actually glad that he was here, despite the fact he was barley taller than me he still looked threatening with his attitude and tattoos.

"I know, Ms.-Isolde-", he said," But Harry would be upset if anything happened to you." He was smiling but I could tell he was serious.

"Why?', I asked wrinkling my nose, "He doesn't know me." Louis seemed to not want to answer me, so I gently pushed him in the shoulder. He looked at me strangely and smiled.

"You saved him, he would be upset if you were hurt." He said simply.

"So, what the deal with you five?" I ask, "if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well we just stick together. We all met in different places and decided we liked each other so we stayed together." He said simply.

"So who met who first?"

"Well Zayn met Liam and they became friends. Then they met Niall, after a while Zayn and Niall met Harry. Liam came back into the picture and then I did." He said all of this quickly and I was stunned at all this new information.

"OK, are you with Liam?" I asked, curious. Louis laughed and shook his head no. I giggled at his laugh. I saw my house, but was feeling reluctant to leave him alone. "This is my house." I told him.

"You have a lovely home." He told me. I smiled at him and told him goodnight.

"I hope I can see you and the rest of your brothers again soon." I told him.

"Do not worry, you will be seeing a lot of us." At this he turn and left with a wave, leaving me confused at his words.

In the morning, I decided that I had time to go see Harry before my first appointment. I walked to the hospital with coffee and donuts for the nurses. They thanked me and I walked straight to Harry's room to find that none of his brothers were here yet.

"Good morning, Harry!" I told him. He looked so much better than yesterday, it almost looked like he never even got hurt. His pale face had some color and his eyes did not look so sullen. That was surprising considering what had happened a day and half ago. I went around straightening up his room and fixing his covers which had become a habit of mine. I brushed his hair out of his face surprised at how soft it was. I sat down in the chair and pull out my book and began to read. After about ten minutes I decided to read aloud to Harry. I had read an article that people in comas could hear everything, so I hoped Harry likes John Green. I was two chapters into Paper Towns, when the door opened. Jackson walked into to change Harry's iv and check his vitals. He smiled when he saw me.

"Iz, how you today?" Jackson asked me.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking Jackson. How are you?" I asked politely. I looked back at the book and pretended to read hoping he would finish and leave.

"I'll be much better when you go on a date with me this Saturday." He said turning his attention to Harry's iv. I sighed before answering.

"Jackson, we are friends. I don't want to date you." I said quietly. I was so awkward, I did not understand why he would want to date me in the first place. I wasn't pretty or extraordinary-I was just smart. He turned and looked at me with a smirk.

"Yes, you do everyone does." He said. That upset me greatly.

"No, I don't." I told him. I tried to sound firm, but my voice still squeaked.