I'm Just a Kid ~SP

I'm Just a Kid Simple Plan

I'm just a kid

I know that it's not fair

Nobody cares

Because I'm alone and the world is

Having more fun than me

Don't fit in with anybody

How did this happen to me?

Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep

And every night is the worst night ever

All throughout dinner Hermione could hear the whispers of the other dinners about Harry's outburst in Umbridge's class. She could tell the most were just trying to get another rise out of him so they could hear the story for themselves but Harry wasn't going to let that Happen.

"Why don't they believe me I told them what happen. Dumbledore told them what happen." Harry said in frustration after an hour of the whispers.

"Harry we don't know what happen in that graveyard. Only you and Cedric do and even then Cedric only knows what happened up until he was stunned." Hermione replied.

"That still does not explain why-"

"Harry they were told what happen at the end of the term and went home for the summer where they read about you going coo-coo for cocoa puffs, Cedric's brain being funny and Dumbledore going senile." Hermione replied cutting the agitated Harry off.

"I still don't-"

"Forget it I'm leaving." Hermione said leaving the great Hall early to do her rounds.

"See you Hermione." Ron called after her.

"Do your homework or I won't even try to help when I get done with rounds." Hermione told him knowing what he really wanted to say.

Hermione did her rounds with Pamada from Ravenclaw. They were quiet after they talked about Pamada's sister. She unlike her sister believed Harry and Cedric about Voldemort being back. It was close to eleven o'clock when Cedric came to find them.

"Hermione wait I need to talk to you." Cedric called after her before she could walk away.

She grudgingly agreed and stayed where she was while she watched Pamada walk away. "Now what do you want?" Hermione asked as soon as Pamada was out of ear shot.

"I wanted to give this back to you." Cedric replied handing over a piece of paper.

"Oh." Hermione replied taking the paper out of his hand.

"Didn't know you had interest in such older-"

"I do not have an interest in older men. I was adopted and this is a list of possible men who could be my father." Hermione Snapped before running back to Gryffindor tower as fast as she could.

Hermione was not happy when she walked into Gryffindor tower because she saw Fred and George giving 'sweets' to first years. The sweets caused the first years to look like they were conked over the head with a hammer.

"I told you that you cannot test them on first years. I can't say anything about you using yourselves as test subjects."

"Are you going to give us detention if we don't stop?" George asked marking something on his clip board. Hermione yanked it out of his hands.

"I'll write your mother." Hermione replied.

"They are fine Hermione." Lee Jordan said after putting another 'sweet' in the mouths of the fainted.