Change

Sirius Black's chest Hurt like heck. He could no longer hear any voices shouting nor could he hear the noises of the duels that had been going on around him. His only hope that Harry had gotten him friends out of there and back to Hogwarts. He also hoped that he had been removed from the large room he had passed out in. He opened his eyes slowly and realized that the reason he didn't hear any voices was because he was located in a completely disserted Hogwarts.

It was cold and covered in snow. Like the prank he and James had pulled at the beginning of their fourth year. They had received detention for three weeks after that stunt and a few house points from the charms professor. He smiled for the first time in months at the memory. He continued to walk in the snow filled halfway. Fingering each of the suits of armor as he passed them remembering all the pranks they pulled using them and the unlimited detentions that followed after each time.

"Sirius what are you doing here?" a voice from above him asked.

"J...James." He stuttered.

"Who else would I be?" James asked.

"Where am I?" Sirius asked.

"Hogwarts obviously but what timeframe I don't know." James replied.

"You're dead right."

"That's putting it bluntly. But yes I am dead and I know that Peter betrayed Lily and I." James replied.

"Speaking of Lilly is she going to show up here?" Sirius asked.

"Sirius this is all in your mind. I really don't think Lily would attempt to come in because of how dirty your mind was back in school."

"Your part of my imagination?"

"Yes I am. Why you imagined us here of all places I don't know. My guess it's because we didn't get to do much outside of Hogwarts once I married Lilly and even more so when she had Harry."

"He was your son of course you would spend time with him. Even with the little time you had with him." Sirius replied.

"While I only had a year with him physically I still got to see him grow up even it was with those horrid muggles."

"What did Lily think of that?" Sirius asked.

"She stopped looking while he was at her sister's home but looks in all the time while he's at Hogwarts. He's nearly given her some heart attacks with what he's gotten up to. I thought it was all brilliant." James replied.

"Of course you would. You are a marauder after all." Sirius said with a grin.

"I will always swear that I am up to no good." James said with a salute before disappearing.

Getting dizzy again Sirius leaned against one of the stone walls before sliding down it. He had no idea where the wooziness came from it. The pain in his chest greater than ever. It felt like someone had been pounding on it relentlessly with their hands balled up into fist.

Getting down to the bottom of the wall his vision started to blur and black spots to appear. He tried swatting at them trying to get them to go away but he couldn't lift his arm to do so. It was like his arm was glued to his side. It didn't take long for him to completely black out.

~!~

When Sirius woke up from his dream he was shivering from the cold but felt hot to the touch. He hadn't tried to move but he could tell he was in Hogwarts not the stone room his cousin had stunned him in. He figured he was in the hospital wing by the privacy curtains that surrounded the bed he was in. His chest hurt like hell still and he groaned out in pain as he tried to move to sit up.