the london eye

London looked beautiful in front of me. The sky was grey, the lights were on, the cars running back and forth on the street, a lovely end of the day. Will stood tall next to me as we both watched the view from the glass window up high at the famous London Eye. It could be more perfect if Amy was there with me.

Amy: Are you excited for tomorrow? 

She texted me. 

Me: Meh 

Amy: Do you actually understand how bad I wish I was there? 

Me: You just wish you could see Harry Styles.

Amy: Not really, apparently Harry got a new girlfriend, so as of right now I REALLY just wish I was there because of London. 

Me: Girlfriend? 

Amy only responded with a link. I didn't know why but I was really curious about it; who she was and what she looked like. 

"Everything alright, kiddo?"

"Yeah." I answered under my breath before clicking the link on my phone.

Harry Styles Might Be Dating Victoria's Secret Model Camille Rowe!

It looks like Harry Styles has a new lady in his life!

The 23-year-old entertainer is rumored to be dating 27-year-old Victoria's Secret model Camille Rowe. She's a Victoria's Secret model who's graced the pages of Playboy – and now Camille Rowe is stepping out with One Direction hunk Harry Styles.

A source revealed to The Sun: "Harry and Camille are in the early stages of dating."He's very protective of his relationships so isn't going to want to make a big show of things. They are well suited and seem happy."

The pair later confirmed the romance by stepping out together in Los Angeles.

It is the third Victoria's Secret model he has romanced following on from Sara Sampaio, 26, and Nadine Leopold, 23. Harry split from food blogger Tess Ward earlier this year.

Camille has dated a string of bad boys including MGMT frontman Andrew Van Wyngarden, who has long documented his sex, drugs and rock'n'roll lifestyle and wrote lyrics about taking acid and ecstasy. She has also been spotted on the arm of bearded Devendra Banhart, 36, a Venezuelan-American folk singer who has also talked of doing psychedelic drugs. And she was linked to Twilight heart-throb Robert Pattinson in 2013 after she snogged him for a Dior Homme advert.

So it seems Harry could have met his match with Camille. A pal told The Sun: "She has dated hardcore musicians and hangs out with a pretty cool crew. If Harry waltzes in and thinks he can bowl her over with star power, he's got another thing coming."

I rolled my eyes and exited it out. She was exactly how I imagined her to be: blonde, skinny, looked like other of thousands of models out there that for some reason just seemed to be men's types. But then again, who was I to say anything?

I wondered if she would be there tomorrow, if the rumors were true and if he'd make it public anytime soon. I also wondered what he saw on her and maybe what Harry was like with a girl he liked, he seemed like the type that would be a gentleman but also quite intense in a relationship, specially because he's the focus of every spotlight around the world.