the morning after

I woke up with the bright room bothering me. The curtains were left open and the sun shinned over New York City. My throat felt dry, like I hadn't had a sip of water for days, and my head pounding. I stretched feeling my body a bit sore, reminding me of last night. I searched for another body next to me but I was laying alone within the pillows and covers mess, but it smelled like him, this expensive cologne, and sex.

I reached for my phone is search for the time, finding out it was 11:37 and that not only Amy had called me three times but Harry also texted me. His name made my stomach tie into a knot and my body shiver. About ten hours ago our lips were locked together and his body touching mine, and now I was alone again stuck with the thought of it.

H.S.: Sorry I had to leave quite early so I could make it to my flight. You looked so cute sleeping that I didn't want to bother. I had a lovely night with you, Luna. X

I could almost hear his raspy voice and accent. I smiled on my own thinking about the way he says my name, it gave me a weird yet good feeling inside. I bit my lip wondering if I should bother to reply or not.

Have a safe flight. I bet Europe is excited to have you back.

I only realized I was staring at the screen when the bubble and dots popped, showing he was typing a response. I felt my body burning, I didn't know what was going on with me, I could tell my cheeks were burning red as I bit my lip holding my smile from growing wider.

H.S.: Right when I wish I could stay here the most? Quite unfair, don't you think?

I chuckled, feeling a bit stupid.

You're rockstar, you have rockstar things to do.

I got off the bed and started picking up my stuff from the floor: my underwear, my black dress, my heels; and threw them on the messy bed.

H.S.: Can I see you again?

I froze. See him again... No, no, no! I couldn't see him again, I couldn't see his eyes, feel his skin, and hear his husky voice. Last night was amazing, probably one of the best nights I have had in a while, and it was all I could think about: his tattoos, his curls, his accent, his body on mine. I couldn't ruin the idea of him, and the idea of the great night we had together. I typed a couple times and deleted it, my fingers were shaking. I walked into the bathroom and leaned on the sink, looking at myself in the mirror, my skin was glowing, my cheeks red, my lips plump.

H.S.: Say yes..........

I let out a sigh. I did want to see him again, I wanted to kiss him again, in fact I wish I could be kissing him right now, and that's why I simply couldn't. I would go against everything I stood for knowing Harry Styles was doing crazy things to me, my body shivered just thinking about him.

Yes

I clicked send regretting my decision a second later. I hear a knocking on the door, but I ignored it since the dots were back and I waited anxiously for his reply.

H.S.: That means I'm doing something right, eh?

The knocking became a pounding, making me put my phone down, slip the fuzzy white robe on my body and run to the door. When I opened it, it revealed a furious Amy. Her hair was tied in a giant bun on top of her head and I knew she'd complain about feeling hot if she went outside wearing that grey sweater.

"Tell me everything!" She stormed into the room.

"Geez. Good morning."

"You can't just go on a date with Harry Styles and not tell me anything about it. I've been calling you all morning!"

"I just woke up." She crossed her arms and stared at me. "We went out for drinks. It was nice."

"Details!"

"So we went to this bar not too far from here. We sat there, drank margaritas, snacked on some chips, then we kissed in the car and hooked up here."

"You..."

"Yes, Amy. We kissed and hooked up, and had sex."

Amy's face became bright red. She wasn't a prude, she didn't mind talking about sex, but she hates hearing me talk about my experiences since they were always with guys on rock bands she didn't know, when I was drunk and high, and in different parts of the country. But now it was different, it was with the guy she has idolized for seven years, who she had posters on her walls and whose overly priced shitty perfume she bought. Amy was in shock, her mouth opened and closed a few times while I pulled a cigarette from the bag I wore last night and placed in between my lips.

"So that's it?" She finally said. "You had sex with Harry Styles and that's it?"

"No, we're having babies and getting married at a castle in France." I took a puff of the cigarette and blow out the smoke.

"Well, tell me about it. How was it? How is he?"

"He's... great. I mean..." I sighed. "We got drunk and his big green eyes were staring at me and his voice just sounds so good." I crossed my arm, pacing around the room hitting my cigarette. "It was a nice night, he's quite funny and charming. He's so charming. And he smells amazing. He made me feel good." Amy smiled watching me. "What?"

"You said quite just like he does." I smoked nervously.

"Sorry, it's just that I- the way he says my name, Amy, you should see it, it sounds so good."

"Luna, I think you fancy Harry Styles." She said with a fake British accent.

"You're out of your mind."