the chaos

The paparazzi waited for us as soon as Harry's car pulled up outside. Jeff and the driver hopped off before us, and three tall security men waited outside. I watched out of the window all eyes staring back at me although they couldn't see through the dark glass.

"Hey." Harry said, making me turn my head to face him. "Don't listen to them, alright?"

He looked handsome. His t-shirt baggy, a pair of clear glasses pushed his hair back, his jeans a light wash making him look so different from the black skinny pair I was used to him wearing. He grabbed my hand, his finger intertwined with mine and his green eyes staring on my own.

I sat in my room and wondered for hours if I wasn't making a big mistake. I had opened up to him more than I had to anyone in my life, I had let him in and accepted him like I had never accepted anyone else. And it was even crazier to think that I had accepted myself, and the person I was when I was around him.

Look at his eyes, right there, I knew it wasn't a mistake.

"Don't worry about me, H."

He laughed and shook his head. "How can you say that? Of course I'll worry about you. You're important to me."

"I know that."

"And I don't want to loose you."

"You won't." He listened to me with his lips pressed together. Harry at that moment seemed much older than he really was, he looked serious, too serious. "You should know that by now."

I knew our relationship was delicate. It could break and ruin us in the blink of an eye. But I also knew that I wanted him more than I ever wanted something before. I felt lighter when I was with him, and his eyes were the only thing I wanted to look at all the time, I wanted to get lost on them. When we weren't together I craved his touch, I craved it so bad that I forgot to smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol. He was the strongest drug I had ever tried and he had me completed addicted.

Harry didn't say anything else. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine ever so softly, and left them there until they opened up in a smile, leaving one last kiss before pulling away from me. His breath smelled like the mint gum he chewed and his cologne filled up my lungs making me groggy.

The car door was open by one of the security men. The flashes started as soon as Harry slid out. He threw his leather duffel bag over his shoulder and turned around leaving with the security. Then another one took his place, offering me hand to help me out. And then the flashes were out on me.

It was the first time that I had been bombarded with flashes and questions being shouted since I started seeing Harry. There were pictures of us around, mostly low quality phone ones, but that was the first time it was me and him, battling to get through the paparazzi cloud. I stared at the floor, ignoring all comments and questions, and focusing on following the security in front of me.

It became less claustrophobic once we were inside the airport. Harry walked ahead, about fifteen girls crowded the hall with their phones trying to get a picture. So he stopped, and smiled for selfies with them.

"Luna!" A girl ran in my direction.

I was scared at first, I didn't know how they'd react. But the smile on her face made me exhale the air that I kept in my lungs and smile back.

"Hi. How are you?" I asked.

"Do you think you can sign this for me?" She pushed a Teen Vogue with me on the cover in my direction.

"Of course." I grabbed her pen, and with flashes blowing on my face, I managed to scribble a Love, Luna on the cover. I had never done that, I had never signed a magazine -or anything of the matter.

"Thank you, Luna. I think you're amazing."

"That's sweet, thank you so much."

I shot her a smile before handing back the pen and being pulled away by the security guard. I took a rushed selfie with another girl on my way to the gate. And when I got to the VIP room, Jeff and Harry stood there waiting for me.

"Why did you take so long? I was worried."

"A girl wanted me to sign a magazine."

He nodded, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Could you be any more clingy?" Jeff mumbled, walking away typing on his phone.

"Does he hate me again?" I asked, making Harry laugh.

"Jeffrey doesn't hate you. He's just--" He leaned back and took a deep breath. "Since we're officially out in public he needs to make sure everything is alright, you know... He needs to give Kate a heads up."

I yawned and leaned back with him, his hand falling on my thigh and rubbing my leggings. My eyes traveled from the cross inked on his hand to the small pieces spread around his arm, and when I reached his eyes again, his lips spread open in a smile.

"God, I'm gonna miss you so much."

I let my head drop to his shoulder. I was going to miss him too. He was going to keep going with his world tour and I was going to fly back to Los Angeles in exactly six days. I worried about where it was going to take us, where we were going to stand, how being far from him was going to affect me. Harry and I's relationship was a rollercoaster, and the past week it had been only going up, I could only hope it would never go down again.

++++++++

Ahhhh Luna's going to Europe!!!! What do you think about it?

I'm so excited and nervous for the next chapters. I've never been to Europe so I hope I can describe it according to the pictures I've seen.

Hope you're all enjoying it.

Xx