chapter eleven

| Los Angeles, CA |

The next day, Taehyung had to pass by the studio for a quick recording session that he couldn't seem to push away. They were behind schedule on recording his new album and they needed some progress by the end of the day. 

"Again, I'm really sorry about this. We'll be at the studio for just an hour or two and then we can go sight-seeing the rest of the day," Taehyung apologized to Jungkook and the boys. Everyone was riding in the limo to the recording studio, along with Jihun and Hoseok.

"On the bright side, we'll get to hear that angelic voice of yours," Hoseok added, wrapping himself on Taehyung's arm. 

"Yeah, whatever you say," Jungkook replied, with a bitter tone in his voice, enough to express his anger. 

It was bad enough that Taehyung never mentioned Hoseok, but the thought of him including himself with them for the weekend made him sick. Jungkook didn't want to be here anymore. This wasn't doing any good for him, or for Taemin. 

"It's actually really nice place once we get there. It's like my second home since I'm there most of the time," Taehyung said.

"Must be nice enough to abandon your family then," Jay added, catching everyone's attention and making the car ride even more awkward.

"Wow, you have no filter do you," Jihun asked Jay. Jay simply shrugged and put his headphones on. 

Twenty minutes later, they arrived at the studio and they all made their way inside. Jungkook couldn't help, but be bothered by Taehyung and Hoseok holding hands, as if they were trying to rub it in his face. Taemin had mentioned that he liked Hoseok and it only made hating Hoseok even worse for Jungkook. Hoseok was winning everybody over except for Jungkook. He seemed to be the only one bothered by his presence. 

"Taehyung, you're back," a man called out. He had come out of the hallway and came and gave a quick hug to Taehyung. 

"This is my manager and good friend, Namjoon," Taehyung introduced to Jungkook and the boys. 

"Nice to meet you guys," Namjoon said. Jungkook sent him a small smile. "So, how are you guys settling in with Taehyung?"

"His house is so big," Taemin exclaimed, receiving a couple of smiles from everyone.

"That's nice to hear," Namjoon replied. "He does look a lot like you, Taehyung," Namjoon added, looking at Taehyung. 

"It's a good thing you remembered to give Namjoon a heads up about Taemin. Wouldn't want any surprises," Jungkook said, giving a subtle hint towards Taehyung, who failed to take the hint.

"Well, I need to wrap a few things in the office, but once I'm done I'll get the crew and we'll get started," Namjoon said. He motioned at the boys towards the hallway. "There's a break room, the second door on the right and past the stairs. Make yourselves comfy while your father gets to work."

"Come on guys, I know the way," Jihun said, motioning for Jay and Taemin to follow him. 

"I'll come with you guys," Jungkook added, but was stopped in his tracks. 

"Actually, I thought you would like to see what I do, Jungkook," Taehyung said.

Jungkook was hesitant. "I think I should be with the kids. Keep an eye on Taemin at least."

"Don't worry, I'll hang out with them," Hoseok said. "I've already seen the magic. You go with Taehyung. Get to see what you're missing out on."

"Will that work," Taehyung asked Jungkook.