Prologue

"Where is Perseus Jackson? He was meant to show up for trial!" Boomed Zeus.

Apollo, Hestia, Hermes and Artemis frowned. They had no idea why Percy would have to come to Olympus for trial. They also didn't know why the campers of Camp Half Blood, Chiron and Camp Jupiter were muttering in agreement, or why they were there at all.

Zeus waited a few more seconds, before roaring in outrage and summoning percy with a wave of his hand. Percy appeared on the white floor, and Hestia shrieked. Percy had a dagger in his chest. He was breathing, but barely, and the breaths he took were laboured. 

Apollo wasted no time in rushing to his side.

"This blade is poisoned!" He said. Then his eyes blazed with fury. "Who did this?" He yelled, then turned to the demigods. There was no answer.

"This dagger." Spat Apollo, "Is the weapon of a demigod, it has initials carved in it. Someone from camp half-blood or camp Jupiter did this."

"It is no great loss." Said Poseidon.

"No great loss?" Said Artemis, incredulously. "No great loss? Are you mad? In fact," She said. "Why are we even here? What has Percy done that is so bad that he has to have a trial in front of the Olympians and camps? Last I checked, he won you two wars!"

"She has a point." Said a strange voice.

Immediately, a black portal materialised in the throne room, and a man stepped out of it. He wore a robe of indigo with silver and gold speckles and he had black hair and eyes that swirled with black, indigo, scarlet and a hint of green. He glared at the gods.

"I am Chaos, creator of the universe." He said. "And I am here to help you understand the magnitude of what you have done."

"With all due respect, Chaos." Said Zeus shakily. "I do not understand."

Chaos waved his hand, and a purple mist appeared, similar to an iris message. The demigods watched as scenes began to play out in the mist.

Percy was walking through camp half blood, having a conversation with Nico. He stopped talking when he heard a scream coming from outside the camp border. The pair ran towards the border to see a boy about seventeen running from a pack of hellhounds. Percy and Nico made quick work of the monsters, but the boy tackled them with surprising speed. Nico and Percy were to stunned to react. He wrestled Percy's sword out of his hand, then as Chiron and most of camp appeared, he stood tall.

"I just killed those hell hounds," He boasted, holding up Riptide  "While those two boys threw me a sword and stood and watched."

"That's not true." Percy said, angrily. "We-"

"Percy and Nico, I am disappointed in you." Said Chiron.

"but–"

"Save it, Percy." Said Grover angrily. "Don't take credit for what other people do." Then he faced the boy. "What is your name?" He said.

"Andrew, son of Poseidon." The boy gloated as a green trident blazed over his head. The camp slowly filed away, snippets of conversation drifting through them.

"Good for nothing, those two"

"Stupid attention seekers, Percy is."

"I can't believe I didn't see how awful they were..."

A flash of pain shot through Percy's eyes as he watched them go. Andrew shot him a smug look, and Nico shot him a sad look.

"Sorry Percy. I don't know what got into them. I suppose now we know who our real friends are now"