Planning

Percy pov.

At first, I was confused. I could see Ella next to me, and I quickly did a scan of the presences here, more specifically, the daughters of demeter. Katie, check. Daniella, check. Mia, check. Annie, check. Wait... Fear gripped me, and I realised who Orion was talking about.

"What have you done with Daisy?" Ella clapped a hand over her mouth.

Orion laughed, and immediately, a Chaos silver arrow impaled him in the neck. He chocked, and Artemis fired another arrow. He exploded into gold dust.

"Thank you Celwe, for those arrows." She said.

"What were you thinking?" Exploded Annabeth. "Now we don't know where she is!"

"Yes we do." Said Nico. "I read Orion's mind, Daisy is being held in the camp-site of Porphyrion, which is in Alaska."

"Oh, that's not good." I said. "The land beyond the gods."

"Exactly. While the giants will not kill her, they might hurt her. We need to leave, right now."

"Who's going?" Jason asked.

"A small party, not big enough to draw attention to." I said. "I'm thinking: myself, Celwe, Jason... Maybe Will solace."

The crowd began an uproar.

"I should go!"

"No, me!"

"You just want the glory!"

"ENOUGH!" Yelled Chaos. "This is exactly why he didn't choose you! You want glory and fame for yourselves. He chose himself and Celwe, for obvious reasons, Jason because of his leadership skills and Will because he is a healer. It has been a year, and nothing has change here, has it."

The campers went silent, some looking down in shame. Chaos turned to us.

"I can get you there, but I can't help you much more."

"That's okay." I said. Chaos summoned a portal, and we stepped inside.