Revealed

This chapter is dedicated to my AMAZING readers! 

Percy pov.

"So, when Gaia shows up, we just open a portal and throw her in the void?" I asked. "Ella is smart to figure that out"

Ferros nodded. "I say we should do the same with Kronos."

"Something else." I said. "How do we know this isn't a trick? What if Tartarus was lying?"

Hadley snorted. "Tartarus is big and stupid, it wouldn't have been that hard. And the idea makes sense."

"I don't think he was lying."

I grinned when I saw Ella appear in the corner of the room, looking beaten, but her eyes sparkled.

"Nice to see you lot." Hadley walked up to her, and glared.

"What the Hades was that stunt, Ella?" She yelled. Ella shrugged. "dunno. But my meeting with Tartarus confirmed what I said in the letter."

"Fine. I'm going to fly around camp, or train or something." I walked out the cabin door, and I decided to go down to the lake.

Piper pov.

"So," said Jason. "We know that Nebs, Comet and Cosmos went to this camp. Nebs has green eyes, hair that is probably not blonde, and they hate us."

Athena thought for a moment. "It is certainly likely that they are Percy, Nico and Ella. But we need real proof."

"Didn't you hear what Comet said?" Asked Hazel. "They might kill us if we try to get them to reveal themselves. Or they might leave."

"So?" Boasted Andrew. "You have me!"

Everyone glared at him.

"If Cosmos is Percy." Said Frank. "He won't do that. "

"I am certain Cosmos is Percy." Bleated Grover. "Remember how we have an empathy link? It's been getting stronger over the last few days."

Annabeth perked up. "They are here as long as the war is going on, right? If we prolong the war slightly, we might have more time to get them to like us."

"No!" Said Reyna, immediately. "Do you know how selfish that would be? hundreds more might die, thousands more might have their lives ruined, just so we could have a shot at getting Percy back. I think he's happy where he is, and if he heard you say that, he would hate you more."

Annabeth frowned. "He can't hate us more than he already does."

"You're wrong." I said. "I think he can hate us, much, much more. and I wouldn't get on his bad side."

Thalia thought for a moment. "Who's the girl then? Chaos's daughter?"

"It doesn't matter." Said Clarisse. "I have an idea..."

Percy pov.

I was sitting on the beach, by the lake, when I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw Will.

"Hey Cosmos" He said it casually, but it was slightly forced. "The Olympian council wants to talk to you."

I teleported to Olympus, where the demigods, hunters and gods were seated. The rest of the army were also there, and I sat in a chair near the front.

"We are here." Said Athena. "To discuss Perseus Jackson."

I chocked, and Ferros thumped me on the back. Athena talked about all of my deeds, making them song much more heroic than they actually were. By the time it was done, I was very embarrassed.