BACON (still a chapter)

Percy pov.

The next morning, we ate breakfast in the dining pavilion. I ate BACON and eggs on toast and a nice coke (sadly not blue, it would make people suspicious). Ella ate fruit loops, which I knew was a subtle sign of her rebelling against Demeter: It was not proper cereal. I was plotting on how to steal Nico's chocolate milkshake when we were approached by Annabeth. Celwe tensed slightly, but I knew Annabeth didn't know who we are. Hadley dug her nails into the table.

"Chiron wants to know if you would like to watch the welcoming video about camp Half-Blood." She said.

"Sorry, but we can't." Said Ferros. "As much as I would love to know all about this place, we have to visit the temple of Eshetch on 10d." I grinned, we were actually planning to play mario cart.

Annabeth frowned. "The what on where?"

Ferros sighed.

"10d is a name we gave to a specific planet, it's one of the nasty ones. Like Earth, the beings there are at war, and we have to persuade them not to fight, cause apparently it gives Chaos a headache. That's our average morning for you."

"...Okay."

Annabeth walked away.

Hadley glowered. 

"I hate that little b..."

Ella glared at her. "No swearing, Sunny. But yeah, I hate her too."

Hadley rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna fly around camp."

Celwe's pov.

I was walking to my cabin when I felt a tap on my leg. I turned around to see a cute little girl, who looked very worried.

"Excuse me." She said. "Do you know were Nebs is?"

"Hi Daisy." Ella walked over to her. "Are the boys leaving you alone?"

The girl-Daisy- looked down. 

"No. They are threatening my friends. Can you please help?"  

"Lead the way."

I could tell Ella had already grown attached to this girl. I guessed Daisy was a daughter of Demeter, which would explain it. It also made me worried, Daisy could be used against us. But I pushed the thoughts aside, opened my wings and flew to Thalia's pine tree, where I could read a book in peace without annoying Mario cart music blasting out of the speakers in the cabin.

Ella's pov.

Daisy led me a little into the forest, where a group of Andrews minions were terrorising a crying group of girls and boys, the oldest of which were about eight. I also saw the boy who was bullying Daisy yesterday, and in one swift move, I knocked out two of the boys and kneed another in a place you really don't want to be kneed, especially for boys. I swung the boy from yesterday around and conveniently blacked his other eye. He ran, along with the others, and I gave  him a quick kick to the back.

The group of Daisy's friends thanked me a lot. I smiled and flew back to the cabin.  

Annabeth's pov.

Zeus slammed his fist ont eh table, which got everyone quiet. The hunters, us campers and the gods were having a meeting on Olympus, concerning the army of Chaos. 

"We need to know who is under those hoods." I said.

Artemis frowned. "Cosmos, Comet, Nebs and possibly Sunny sound familiar, I have a feeling we've met them before. Those four knew their way around camp."

"They said they haven't been on Earth for 500 years" Said Chiron. "And they weren't counting in Chaos years."

"But..." Said Apollo. "They never actually said they weren't. They just asked 'who said we are counting in Chaos years?' They still could be, they could have just been twisting the truth." 

"If they are demigods, they have a reason for hiding their identity. We need to know what that reason is. Do your best to remove their hoods." Said Athena.

"They don't seem like bad people." Said Hestia. "Nebs stopped a bunch of Andrew's followers bullying a group of young campers. I also talked to Quasar, he seemed nice enough."

"They have a grudge against us." Said Hades. "They act like they do, anyway."

"To progress any further, we must know who they are." Said Jason.

"Don't worry. We're going to find out." I said.

What's gonna happen next? *Evil laughter*