The letter

Nico pov.

Ella was still in the Chaos infirmary, and I was sitting on my bed. I was worried about her, as soon as she got there she collapsed, and is now unconscious. Chaos thought she would be so for several days. I could still see the note  Ella had given me.

Dear 

Nico

If you get this, I'm so sorry. I did what had to be done.

Incase people ask, tell them this detailed the herbs I collected. I need to tell you this:

I love you, very much. 

Can't catch a break, can we. If you can,

Tell me what the answer to this riddle is:

You have 10 fish in a tank, 2 drown, three die and 1 swims away, how many are left?

I know, the answer's probably obvious.

No I'm not crazy, and I don't actually know why I'm writing this. Fire from the Phelethon is so spicy it hurts.

Ow.

To Percy: Do me a favour and

Defeat our 

enemy,

Gaia is getting smarter, and she has no weaknesses.

Must she be so annoying?

'Go away Gaia' I want to say to her. 'Go 

to the

Void.' 

Love, 

Ella

The letter was weird, it didn't make sense. I got the feeling Ella was trying to say something, but she was trying to code it.

What was the code?

...

...

...

...

...

Wait.

Dear Nico If Incase I Can't Tell You I No Ow To Defeat enemy Gaia must go to Void Love Ella

I leap up from my chair and sprinted out of my room. I saw everyone around the table in the cabin eating breakfast.

"Ella knows how to defeat Gaia." I said. That got an uproar, and I showed them Ella's note.

"This is a code." Percy said. His eyes narrowed.

"Dear Nico If Incase I Can't Tell You I No Ow To Defeat enemy Gaia must go to Void Love Ella" He said.

"The void" Said Celwe "Is the place where evil beings go, they can never escape. That is where Gaia must go if we want peace. I can conjure a portal to the void, if the time comes. Father says Gaia will be ready in two days, that is when she'll attack, along with Kronos."

"Then that's what we'll do. Let's go tell the campers." 

Sorry this chapter was bad. It should get better.