Chaos likes Mario cart

Percy pov.

"SON OF POSEIDON!"

I heard a booming voice that echoed through the hallway. The corridor continued to shift, which was giving me a headache. Daisy whimpered.

"Porphyrion." I said. The giant appeared in the corridor.

"If you were smart." Jason said. "You'd know by now to keep out of our way."

The giant laughed.

"Son of Jupiter, you had the aid of a god. You cannot defeat me now."

Celwe spread her hands.

"I am a daughter of Chaos!" She yelled. "I am above the gods."

The giant's grin flickered, and I saw a flash of worry in his eyes.

"You are bluffing, oh 'daughter of Chaos'." He said. Celwe grinned.

"No, I'm not, actually. I am the primordial Celwe, princess of the universe. No myths were made about me, and that's just how I like it."

"It hardly matters!" Porphyrion yelled. "I will kill you anyway!"

The giant took out a long sword, and I took out mine. 

Did you know that the average humanoid body is made of 60% water?

Water is easy for me, I just just controlled the water in his blood, because I didn't feel like a duel. Celwe walked up to the giant and took out her dagger.

"Bye bye." She said. He glared at her, and I covered Daisy's eyes, because Celwe slit his throat.

Celwe cleaned the blood off her knife and sheathed it. She summoned Chaos mist, which basically worked like an iris message.

Chaos was sitting on a couch, playing Mario cart. Daisy snickered.

"DIE!" He yelled. "STUPID TREE! YOU DARE DEFY THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE? I WILL THOW YOU IN THE VOID!"

"Chaos!" I yelled. He looked up.

"Hello." He said. "Are you in need of a portal?"

"Yeah." I said. "My portals sometimes go to China."  

A portal appeared in front of us, and we walked through it without hesitation.