Annabeth leave them alone

Percy pov.

The next morning, we walked to the dining pavilion. I was completely aware of everyone staring at us, but I didn't really care, and I just talked casually to Celwe. I noticed Jason kept doubling back to look at us, and I saw his expression sadden slightly when he saw my plate of blue cookies. Annabeth was no where to be seen, but she was probably spying on us or something, there were so many presences here it was hard to tell, and I was getting annoyed with all the Aphrodite girls gawking at me. The gods kept staring at us as well, so I finished my food quickly and headed off to train.

After training, and towards lunch, I sat near Zeus's fist, and just stared at a tree. I fingered my camp necklace, and I heard soft footsteps very near me. I turned to see Celwe.

"You know, if I was Gaia, you would have been dead." She said, with a smile. "You should pay attention."

"I'm ADHD!" I complained. "I can't pay attention very well"

Celwe sat down next to me.

"Are you okay, Percy?" She said. "you seem sad, lately."

"I suppose I'm just annoyed." I said. "With the campers, the gods, the war..."

I wrapped my arm around her waist, and she leaned on my shoulder. I heard a rustling nearby, but I shrugged it off. I kissed her, and I perked up, I heard the rustling again.

Annabeth  Celwe mind-messaged. I rolled my eyes and kissed her again. Then a wild Nico appeared, shadow-traveling on top of us. We then played a game of hide-and-go-seek until lunch.

Piper pov.

I was staring at Percy while I ate lunch. Annabeth was glaring at Celwe, who was paying no attention to them. I noticed when Percy talked with the Chaos army, he got a familiar sparkle in his eyes, but it disappeared when he talked to us. That hurt, quite a lot, and I found myself jealous of his new friends. I saw Annabeth get the courage to approach Percy.

"Percy." She said. Immediately, everyone stopped talking. The Chaos army glared at her, and so did Percy. I shivered, and the glare wasn't even aimed at me. 

"What do you want?" Percy demanded.

Annabeth lunged forward and tried to kiss him, but Percy immediately yelped and fell sideways off his chair. 

"What was that for, Anniebell?" He spat.

"What do you mean, I am your girlfriend." Annabeth said, but her voice shook with uncertainty.

"No you are not, Celwe is. If that is all, leave us alone." Percy said. Annabeth ran away, and Percy started talking to the Chaos army again, ignoring the shocked looks of everyone.

Nico pov.

Percy and I were sparring in the training centre with Nira, Celwe and Ella when Percy left to get a drink. Immediately, Annabeth ran up to Celwe and tried to hit her over the head. I intercepted this move and blocked her, knocking her to the ground.

"Stay away from Percy!" Annabeth yelled at Celwe "He is mine!"

"As if." Scoffed Celwe. "He doesn't love you."

Annabeth had furious tears running down her face. "I hate you!" She screamed. 

"Good!" Celwe screamed back. Percy ran to Celwe.

"What's going on?" He asked. Annabeth fluttered her eyelashes at Percy, which was very disturbing for me.

"Annabeth wants you back." I said. Annabeth glared at me. 

"Annabeth, I love Celwe. Just move on." Said Percy.

 "How could you?" Annabeth cried. "You left me for her!"

"Do you know how Ironic that sounds?" Asked Celwe. "And just go away before you embarrass yourself."

Annabeth stomped her foot.

"You are acting like a child." Said Ella. "Just leave us in peace."

"I hate you all!" Shrieked Annabeth. "Percy is mine! You ruined my life!"

Celwe burst out laughing.

"We didn't ruin your life, you ruined it yourself, you selfish brat." Annabeth stopped crying, she was so shocked.

"You took my Percy away!" Screamed Annabeth. She looked quite deranged. 

"I am not your Percy." Said Percy. 

"And Celwe is completely right" I said. "Do you not understand?" I said, seeing her confused expression.

"Well then, let's think." Said Ella, in a sarcastic tone. "You cheated on your boyfriend, you believed lies, and for some reason, you can't blame him for finding someone else. For some reason, everyone has been babying you since and no one seems to have had the guts to tell you this. You brought this on yourself, they are not going to break up, and now if I were you, I would get up and stop wallowing in self-pity, because Gaia's army is supposed to attack tomorrow."

We walked away, leaving the demigods to their shock.