Ella is so brave it's stupid

Will Solace pov.

I woke up on a huge bed. The air smelled like lavender, and I turned my head to see Nebs making some sort of stew over a fire, which was letting off white smoke. I saw everyone was already awake, and they were looking around the hut. It was made of drakon skin and bone, and it was actually very comfortable. I knew at once we were in Damasen's home.

I got up and sat next to everyone else. Nebs somehow had made a strange stew, but it smelled nice. She took some bowls and filled it with food, and it was somehow good.

"Nebs, what is this?" Travis asked.

"A kind of stew from another planet. I took it out of my bag." Nebs said. 

"Out of your bag?" Said Travis incredulously. "It's tiny. How did you fit it in?"

Nebs shook her bag, and a muffled bang echoed from inside the tiny bag.

"Dam, that will be the samples of wood from 6a." 

I raised an eyebrow. Nebs looked at us.

"Eat quickly, we are being tracked."

Immediately, a distant roar echoed throughout the hut. I shivered and ate my food. Nebs gave us some ambrosia, and it made me feel so much better. I had gotten some cuts along the rocks leading to the river, so it healed them partially.

"Ambrosia doesn't work that well here." Said Nebs. "Your wounds will heal slower."

"So." Said Annabeth. "How are we going to get out of here?"

Nebs tilted her head, and I was certain I saw her eyes flash with hatred, but it was quickly hidden.

"Several years ago, Quasar got stuck in Telatreta, a place similar to Tartarus, except on another planet. After that, we took precautions incase we ever got stuck here. I can get myself out, but not you. Have you ever heard of a dreaming rug?"

We shook our heads, hanging on to her every word.

"You people know absolutely nothing, but a dreaming rug is like a teleporter. You lie down, and the rug sends you to wherever you want. Just picture camp Half blood, and it will get you there. Don't worry about monsters following you, it gets destroyed after one use."

"Okay." Said Piper. "So where is this rug?"

"Near the palace of Nyx."

I felt my heart sink. There was no way we could get there alive, even if Nebs was with us. Annabeth looked like she was trying to swallow a watermelon. Nebs walked over a a rack of dragon bone, where she took some herbs and put into her backpack. She also took a piece of paper from the backpack. I practically inhaled my stew, and everyone else did the same. Nebs just ate a piece of ambrosia. Then I noticed something...

"What is that on your neck?"

Nebs turned, and I got a clearer view of what was undeniably a camp necklace, with only one bead on it. 

"You were at camp half blood during the war with Gaia." I said, recognising the bead. She said nothing, but tucked the necklace inside her shirt. 

"So Nebs..." Jason said. "How old are you?"

"14 197 years old"

"I meant in Earth years."

"I'd be fourteen." She turned to us.

"Anyone have a pen?" She asked.

I thought she was joking, but she wasn't. She sighed and stuck her hand in her backpack, then her whole arm. Considering this was about twice the size of a tissue box, it looked very strange. She pulled out a battered looking pen, and quickly scribbled something on it.