Adding other point of views now!

Percy pov

Our cabin was really cool. It had walls of black jet with veins of a glowing blue rock called Estarschy (from 4c) We all had separate rooms that suited us, a library of our (read Celwe and Nira's) favourite books (which made Nira squeal, she is such a bookworm) We had an amazing kitchen which was full of junk food, mainly skittles, blue cookies, chocolate and fonzies. There were two pretty good bathrooms, one for us boys and one for the girls (which was rumoured to be made of blue and pink diamonds and come with a TV, though Ella snickered when she told us this so I don't buy it) and a decent TV with built in video-games. I even found a cupboard filled with nine pillow pets, but Era claimed the panda so I was stuck with the lady bird (Celwe offered to exchange, but I refused. I don't want a purple unicorn.)

We stayed in the cabin until dinner, for which we had to attend. As we were walking down, I felt a presence behind me. I whipped out my sword and in one movement disarmed Annabeth and knocked her invisibility cap off. I could feel her intention: To knock my hood off. She should be thankful I was merciful, Chaos put a spell on our hoods, so if she had actually tried, she would end up with a nasty burn on her hands.

"Scram." I said. She ran for it. We walked down to dinner, feeling pleased with ourselves. 

Strangely, the gods were here too, even Poseidon, who looked very sad. I was eating a cheeseburger (I couldn't colour it blue) at the Chaos table (which showed up when we built the cabin) when I was approached by Thalia. (Yeah the hunters are here too.)

"Excuse me Cosmos." She said. "But you've traveled the universe, right? Have you seen or heard of anyone called Nico di Angelo, Ella McGreen or Percy Jackson? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth."

The dinner pavilion got quiet. I didn't know how to respond.

Now what? I mind-messaged.

Say you've never seen us. Ella said. You haven't been here for over 500 years, right? 

"I'm sorry Thalia." I said. "But I haven't been on this planet for over 500 years. I have heard rumours of his deeds here, but they are nothing more than rumours."

"Wait." Said Athena. "You're twisting the truth. I assume you are from Chaos's planet. From my knowledge, on Chaos planet, time runs much faster. What is 500 years over there is only, like one year here. You must have visited this planet around a year ago in Earth time."

I thought we were caught. But Era saved the day.

"Who said we're counting in Chaos years?"

Athena went quiet, and I mentally sighed. I quickly finished my food, and I headed to bed. 

Ella pov.

I finished my food a bit after Percy did. I felt very hyper (I ate a lot of chocolate) so walked around camp for a bit. I found one of Andrew's followers bullying a young girl, maybe six or seven. I immediately flew to him and punched him in the face, giving him a very nasty black eye and what I hoped was a broken nose. 

"If I see you hurting anyone again, I will black the other damn eye." I hissed in his ear. He ran for it, and I faced the girl. She cowered in fear, and I lowered myself to her height.

"Don't worry, little one, what's your name?" I asked. She looked at me, and I noticed she could have been my younger doppleganger.

"Daisy, daughter of De... uh... Demeter." She said. No wonder she looked like me, we were sisters.

"Now." I said. "If that boy, or anyone else ever hurt you again, you come straight to me, you understand."

"Uh huh!" She said, then she giggled and skipped merrily away. I smiled,and headed towards the cabin. It was time to annoy Era.

Sorry, this chapter was kind of boring. Hopefully it'll get better.

Nico: Hi.

Me: ... go away.

Nico: ... But you're not making Ella go away.

Ella: Hi.

Me: What is wrong with you people holy s-

Ella: *punches table* NO swearing!

Me: ... What the f-

Ella: *flips table* NO SWEARING!

Me: Whoa... at least let me say Andrew is a– 

Ella: *sharpens knife*

Me: ... gosh dang son of a mother.

Ella: *Satisfied hum*

Me: ... Well then...