Back to 12b

"No."

"I'm sorry Percy. You don't have a choice."

I felt rage fill me. Chaos's words still echoed in my head.

You have to go back to Earth

Nico and Ella looked as furious as I did. But surprisingly, so did Hadley.

"We are not going back." She spat. "Chaos, how could you? You know Percy, Nico and Ella's past. And you know my past with that place."

"Exactly." Ella hissed. "I can't believe you!"

"I'm sorry." Chaos said. "But if you don't, demigods and mortals will die. Gaia is rising again, but she is accompanied by Kronos, too. The two camps have no chance without you."

"Fine." I said. "But you need to allow me to prank them."

I heard the rest of the team breath out in relief that the argument was over. Chaos gave us hoods to mask our identity. Ella and Nico glared at him.

"I will be back in a moment." Said Chaos. "I just have to do paperwork."

The moment he flashed out, I turned to Hadley.

"You're from Earth..." I began. "What happened there that was so bad?"

Hadley sighed.

"Earth time and Chaos time are different. I joined the army about two earth years before you did. I went to camp half blood, and I was a daughter of Apollo. But I had a weird gift. Apollo is the god of prophecy, and I could predict events in the very near future." She paused. "I saw Luke's turn."

My eyes widened, and Hadley sighed.

"I was stupid back then. I did the worst thing possible: I confronted him about it. He told me I was crazy, and that he would never do something like that. But one day his behaviour changed, I could tell he was on a different side. I confronted him again, but I didn't realise his friend Annabeth was listening to our conversation. Luke obviously denied my claims, and Annabeth decided to tell the whole camp I was a stupid little liar that spread rumours. No one stood up for me, and they blamed me for everything that went wrong. Luke knew I suspected him, so he wanted to get me out of the way. He spread rumours about me, that I was blackmailing him. I hated camp for that, but I truly hated them when there was a small battle, which there was only one casualty." She paused. "I was that one casualty. A hellhound knocked my sword out of my hand, and I screamed for help. The whole camp heard me. No one helped."

If I despised the campers, I truly hated them now.

Nico looked horrified.

"And you were what? Nine at the time? What the hell."

"Don't worry." Said Nira. "We have cloaks, we don't have to reveal until we want to, and I don't think anyone does. We also get to choose codenames."

Chaos mind-messaged us.

Sorry, this paperwork is taking longer than usual. I'll teleport you to earth in a moment, but the teleporter will take a while to get there.

In the moment between the end of the mind-message and the arrival of the portal that probably lead to earth, Era and Kai had a dabbing fest, Ferros pulled funny faces from behind Nico (who couldn't understand why Ella was laughing so hard) and Nira taught me and Hadley some new and colourful swear words in different languages. 

  When the portal did arrive, we walked through it.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

"The sky is the best!"

"Stop cheating on me!"

"Eat more cereal!"

"Blood. Blood. War. Blood."

"I am so awesome."

"Boys. Stupid boys."

"Own up. Who shot me in the butt?"

"OMG let's make this girl's love life interesting!"

"I am surrounded by idiots"

"How can I improve the Hephaestus Hammer™?"

"I want to party. NOW."

I sighed. we had been standing in the throne room for about a minute the gods still hadn't noticed us. Strangely, Poseidon was missing, but Hestia and Hades had thrones. But another minute went past, and I was sick of it.

"Hey."

The gods finally got quiet. 

"Who are you?" Roared Zeus.

"The army of Chaos." Ella said brightly.

The gods went pale (except for Hades who was a pale as possible)

"How do we know this isn't a trick? Where is Chaos?" Asked Athena, warily.

"Chaos is doing paperwork." I said.

Immediately, Chaos stepped out of a portal.

"Sorry I'm late, I was doing paperwork."

Hadley, Nira, Celwe and I snickered. Ferros full on laughed.

Chaos faced the gods.

"I have let you know about the upcoming threat. My army will be staying at camp Half-blood."

"What are your names?" Hestia asked us, kindly.

I mind-messaged everyone.

What should our names be?

Space-themed. said Hadley.

Yeah. Said Ella.

"My name." I said. "Is Cosmos. I am first in command"

I could practically hear my friends' laugh.

"I am Celeste. I am second in command." Said Celwe, winking at me. Aphrodite gave a small squeal.

"I am Comet. I am third in command." Nico said.

Damn you Nico! Ferros mind-messaged. I was gonna go for Comet.

Tough. Said Nico.

"I am Nebula, I also go by Nebs. I am fourth in command." Said Ella. 

Do you go by space gas? Asked Nira. Kai snorted.

I do not, idiot, and right now I am sending you a mental middle finger. 

"I am Quasar, fifth in command." Said Ferros 

"I am Sunny. I am sixth in command." Said Hadley, with a small smile.

"I am Luna. I am seventh in command." Said Nira.

"I am Galaxy. I am eighth in command" Said Era.

"I am Supernova, just call me Nova, ninth in command." Said Kai

"We will go to camp Half blood now."

 We entered a portal, and the gods cautiously followed us.

Oh my god, my hands are tired. Anyone who read this chapter should be given immortality for their suffering. But because I'm not a goddess (I'm a girl) I simply can give you blue cookies:

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

Take ONE.

Nico: Hi. *taps foot*

Me: You AGAIN? Get back inside the book.

Nico: Why tho *taps foot louder*

Percy: Hi *makes annoying sound*

Me: You people cannot get more annoying.

Ella: NO NO NO DON'T SAY–

Percy: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED 

Ella: O.O

ME: Uh oh...