Epilogue

5000 Chaos years later, or 10 Earth years later. Don't forget that the Chaos army ages in Earth years, until they reach 25, in which they become fully immortal

Percy pov.

"Marina! (a/n. Wow I realised after I wrote this chapter that this was my wattpad account name) Get back here!"

My daughter Marina giggled and ran through the corridors of the Chaos palace. Celwe appeared around the corner, and immediately scooped up the laughing four-year-old.

"What have I told you, Marina?" Celwe said. "Don't touch mommy's knives."

Marina sheepishly took a Chaos silver throwing knife from the pocket of her shorts, her sea green eyes sparkling with mischief.

"I like the colour." She said. "The grippy thingy is blue!"

Celwe rolled her eyes.

"Geez, I wonder where she gets that from." She said.

"Probably me." I said. I heard laughter from behind me, and I saw Nico standing there.

"Uncle Neeki!" Marina shrieked. "Hi!"

I stifled my laughter. I found it hilarious when Marina called Nico that. I teased him a lot about it, and often got punched, except when Marina was around, I just got a death glare.

Nico grinned at me.

"Hey Percy you know," He said. "Hadley thought the giggling was you."

"Ha ha, very funny." I said.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you've seen Bee or Lucas, I can't find them anywhere. It was a mistake of me to teach them to hide in the shadows."

An outburst of giggling occurred, and the three-year-old twins Bee and Lucas both appeared next to us. They were both clutching a teddy bear. Bee (short for Bianca) looked like Nico, and Lucas looked like Ella. Both had Ella's happy personality, although we discovered Lucas could hold a killer grudge. Marina had Celwe's hair, except it was darker. She had my eyes, but I noticed that her irises seemed to be outlined with purple or violet, depending on the light.

"Double trouble" Celwe said, laughing. Ella appeared, walking through a portal.

"Chaos wants to talk." She said.

She picked up Bee, and Nico picked up Lucas. I picked up Marina. We followed her into the throne room.

"Hello everyone!" Said Chaos. "Someone is trying to contact you."

I grinned. Chaos waved his hand, and a Chaos-message appeared, showing the dining pavilion, with a few demigods. We had a mutual agreement with camp that we would say hi once a month. Chaos also set the time on 12a to be equal to that on Earth, so yay! No more crazy 'How many Earth years is that' stuff. 

"Hi." Jason said.

"YAYSON" Squealed Marina. He raised an eyebrow, and Ella, Celwe, Nico and I burst out laughing. 

"Nice!" Said Ella, between gasps. "That's your new nickname."

Jason grinned. 

"So, what's up?" Asked Piper. I could see Reyna, Thalia, Jason and Piper's six-year-old son, Marcus, playing with a toy eagle in the background. Hazel and Frank were with their one-year-old daughter Emily.

"Nothing much, just Lucas, Bee and Marina complaining about having to wait until they are twelve to get wings." Said Nico, as he tried to keep Lucas still. "You?"

 Jason shrugged, and I noticed Annabeth had walked silently into the room. It was no secret that she still wanted me back, and I would have thought she would have given up when Celwe and I got married, or when Marina was born, but nooooo. She still was trying, and it was honestly getting on my nerves. She was stooping so low with some of her attempts (Chaos heard she was trying to figure out how to kidnap Marina, so she could 'save' her and make me fall for her because of that 'heroic' deed) that she had basically been shunned by the campers. That was, until, they realised that they had done exactly the same thing to me, Nico and Ella, 11 earth years ago. They had sworn never to do that again, and accepted her grudgingly now.

Annabeth shot a look of jealous fury to Celwe, and then glared angrily at Marina. To my surprise, Marina glared right back, then blew a raspberry at her. Marina gave me a look of innocence. 

We just talked for a while, exchanging news. Marina, Lucas and Bee went off to raid the blue cookie jar, and eventually we said goodbyes. The four of us walked into the dining room, where Era, Kai and Nira were arguing about the best way to kill a minotaur and Hadley and Ferros announced they were dating. Leo and Calypso were there too, and their son Milo was playing tag with Marina. Lucas and Bee were playing tick-tack-toe. For now, life was good.

It was more than any demigod could ever hope for.

Well, I guess that's the end.

I really enjoyed writing this. And thank you for reading this, I love you guys. I will just be doing minor edits over the next few days, so nothing major.

P.S. Just so you know, I actually wrote this story to annoy the heck out of a friend of mine, who I swore to I would write a fanfic where Percabeth doesn't happen as revenge for taking my chips one lunch time at school(or something petty like that). 

So, again thanks. 

Blue cookies for everyone!

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

– Marina_197