I can't believe this happened...

Percy pov.

We happily denied anything to do with the pranking, and it was funny watching the campers scratch their heads wondering how me, Ella and Nico got into camp.

Jason pov.

I was beginning to get suspicions of the identities of Cosmos, Comet and Nebs. I was almost certain they were Percy, Nico and Ella, and it was only because of the threats Comet/Nico made that I didn't ask them. I wanted to know if I was right, but several of the proposed ideas of making them talk would have made them very upset, and if they were who I thought they were, I had done enough to hurt them. 

What puzzled me was how they got wings and powers, and who the other girl was. If I was correct, Percy would be dating her, which cast a few doubts into my mind. Hazel overheard her talking to Chaos by something they called 'Chaos-images' and she had concluded that Celeste was the daughter of Chaos. That made sense, but it made me feel sorry for Annabeth, who would probably stand no chance competing against the Princess of the universe.

Celwe's pov.

I was training when I sensed an evil presence nearby. I spread my wings and flew to the top of Half-blood hill, yelling out a warning, only to see most of the Chaos army, hunters, gods and campers were already there.The campers lined up in formation while we waited for the army to approach. The monster army was made of regular monster army stuff - Cyclopses, Dracaena ect. But worryingly, and annoyingly, the titan of the East, Hyperion. Before anyone could talk, he laughed.

"Hello demigods... Where is Jackson? Oh, right, you made him leave." 

I gritted my teeth. As soon as the words left his mouth, I made a large amount of water gather around his feet.

"What the-"

Percy winked at me. He then the water turned to diamond. Hyperion roared in outraged and teleported out of the rock, and appeared in the middle of his army of monsters. Percy rolled his eyes and waved his hand, and all the monsters turned to dust. Hyperion looked shocked. Unfortunately, the little trick Percy pulled on the monsters doesn't work for Titans. Percy drew his weapon, and Hyperion, seeing he had no choice, drew his own. 

Hyperion charged at Percy and tried to stab him, but Percy dodged and slashed. Hyperion tried again, but Percy vanished, reappearing behind him. Hyperion blocked Percy's sword, but Percy kicked his legs out from under him. The Titan collapsed in a heap, and with one more swipe of his sword, it was over for Hyperion. The campers cheered, but were quickly silenced when the ground began to rumble. And Gaia's voice sounded out from the ground. There were many screaming campers, but it her voice was loud enough to be heard.    

You think you can defeat me? You will die, just like your best fighters will, right now.

Immediately, the ground cracked. Percy screamed at everyone to get inside the border. Quickly, I lunged at the demigods outside the border, and pushed them back inside just as  a thirty-meter-long gap in the Earth appeared, stretching around the border so it looked like the camp was on an island. I rush of cold air blew from the gap, and I knew it lead to Tartarus. 

But my heart sank when I heard a scream. I turned, and I realised I hadn't gotten everyone. I hadn't seen a group of campers behind me, and I saw Will Solace, Lou Ellen, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Katie Gardiner and Travis Stoll on the opposite side of the abyss, trying desperately to hold on to the edge. Piper screamed as she the rock she was holding onto crumbled and she started to fall, and Jason let go of his ledge to catch her. He realised he couldn't fly, and he only just caught a small chunk of rock two meters down. I tried to move them out of danger, but I couldn't use my Telekinesis. Tartarus must have been doing something.  

No escape... Enjoy Tartarus, little fools.

The ledge the campers were holding onto crumbled, sending them screaming, into the pit. 

And then Ella was there, her long gold sword flashing in the sunlight. She leapt over the edge and jumped after the campers. I cried out at her to stop and think it through, and Nico ran to the edge and tried to grab her hand, but he was to late, and I saw the tip of her white wings vanish in the darkness as the gap closed with a bang.

HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! PLOT TWIST! What do you think will happen next? 😏