Camp Half Hell/Blood

As soon as we appeared next to Thalia's pine tree demigods swarmed around us. I saw Reyna, Hazel and Frank amongst them, which confused me a bit, they lived at Camp Jupiter. They looked older and sadder, but while it had been 500 years on 12a, here it had only been about a year. Confused? Yeah me too. But like Chaos said, if you want things to make sense you're in the wrong universe. I still recon the guy intentionally made it confusing as heck, but oh well.

"Demigods." I said. "We are the army of Chaos, here to aid you in the war."

"No way!" I heard a random demigod squeal. "Only nine of you in the whole army? That's suicide."

"We have been training for over 500 years." I said. "We think we can cope"

"How do we know this isn't a trick? You look like weaklings!" 

No way.

It was Andrew, still as stupid and smug as before. I felt Ella tense, and Hadley grabbed Nico's arm to stop him from attacking the guy. I fluttered my black wings in annoyance. (yeah, we have wings, remember?)

I noticed the gods seemed to look at him with disgust, and so did the demigods.

"Don't mind him." Said Zeus, looking embarrassed. 

"Okay, well we'll just make a cabin then." Celwe waved her hand and an elaborate cabin appeared near the other cabins. Athena was practically drooling.

"Well, if that's that..." Ferros began.

"No, wait." Yelled a familiar voice.

Annabeth.

"We have questions." She said. "What are your names?"

"I am Cosmos. This is my girlfriend Celeste, my cousin Comet and his girlfriend Nebs, my friend Quasar who in my opinion should be dating Sunny." (I pointed to Hadley. She slapped my arm)"Then Luna, and lastly Galaxy and Nova, who should also be dating." Era and Kai sent me death glares.

"I also have a question." I said. "It's been a long time since I was here, so if you don't mind me asking, why do Hestia and Hades have thrones, why are there campers from Camp Jupiter here and where is Poseidon?"

The gods exchanged sad looks.

"Camp Jupiter is staying here temporarily to help defend camp Half Blood, as that is Gaia's main target in the war." Said Hades. "Hestia and I have thrones because of a great demigod, son of Poseidon, called Percy Jackson, who wanted us to be equal to the other Olympians. Unfortunately, he died, which is also why Poseidon isn't here. He doesn't leave his palace on the death-day of Percy."

"Okay, well. Thank you." I said, then we walked into our cabin.

Hi there. What do you think of this chapter?

Nico: Hi.

Me: Oh COME ON! EVERY TIME?

Nico: Sorry, I had to escape the book. If I stay with Percy I will lose brain-cells because of his stupidity. The same goes for everyone else.

Chaos: Hi.

Ella: Hi.

Celwe: Hi.

Kai: Hi.

Era: Hi.

Ferros: Hi.

Nira: Hi.

Hadley: Hi. I have a question.

Ferros: No, you ruined the 'hi' train.

Hadley: Whatever *makes him punch himself*

Ferros: Ow.

Hadley: Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.

Ferros: Not cool. 

Ferros has left the chat room

Hadley: Anyway, Author we need to have a word. *smiles sweetly*

Me: Uh oh.

Hadley: What is it with pairing me and Ferros?

Me: *shivers* I don't know what you're talking about.

Hadley: Good... But just to make sure... *smiles sweetly again*

Nico: EMERGENCY! PERCY SPOTTED, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Percy: I LIKE WATER!!! SPLASHY! I CAN SPEAK FISH! I AM ANNOYING! YAY! 2+2=1

Nico, Celwe, Hadley, Nira, Kai and Era have left the chat room and are currently running for the hills

Me: ... Saved by the Percy, but I gotta run.