Goodbyes

Ella pov.

Demigod casualties were heavy, but no where near as heavy as they would have been without our help. I was delighted to find that the first to fall in battle was none other than Andrew. I don't think anyone actually cared, to be honest. Percy, Celwe, Jason and Will arrived back with Daisy, and helped out in the infirmary, until the gods called a meeting, without the Chaos army. I think I'll listen in...

Hazel pov.

"What do we do now?" Asked Frank. "The war is practically over, the Chaos army will leave soon."

"I don't think there is anything to be done." I said. "We just have to ask them to forgive us, I think that's all we can hope for." I said.

"We can't prolong the war?" Annabeth asked, desperately. 

"NO!" Said Apollo. "We will not risk the death of any more demigods for that."

Annabeth looked furious.

"I need him back!" She said.

"Not going to happen, Annabeth." I said, and I was surprised by how harsh I sounded. "He doesn't want you back, and you need to accept that."

Annabeth had the decency to look ashamed, and Pollux spoke.

"You cannot deny they are a threat to us. What if they turn against us?"

I was appalled at this, and even more so when I heard people muttering in agreement.

"Yeah, I bet he's evil"

"Probably giving us a false sense of security"

"He'll definitely go against us"

"YOU IDIOTS!" Clarisse said, banging her fist on the table. She glared at them.

"Do you understand what you are saying?" She hissed. "This is Percy we are talking about! After what we did, we should be thankful if he stayed neutral to this war, but he even bothered to help us. And don't you understand? This is why he left in the first place: We were all so gullible to believe something like that, and spread rumours about it, and you are doing it again! No wonder he hates us!" 

The campers looked down in shame, realising what they did.

Little did anyone know, Percy, Nico and Ella had been standing in the corner, invisible, listening to the conversation. 

The campers gasped when they heard Percy's voice.

"We want to let you know we will be leaving today" 

I met Nico's eyes, and I could see her was sad. Sad to go.

At least that was something.

"Well..." Jason said. "We'll miss you guys."

Percy smiled sadly.

And by the way... I heard his voice in my head, and I realised he was mind-messaging us.

I could never hate you guys. 

I saw many people smile, and I realised that was the best we could hope for.

"We'll visit." Said Nico. "We promise. And if you are in trouble, just contact us."

He gave a strange purple crystal about the size of a bird feather (a/n: can't think of anything else) to Chiron.

"That's basically a direct line to Chaos. Just dip it in water and it will Chaos-message either Chaos or one of us."

The three of them said goodbyes. Nico gave me a hug, and Percy shook my hand. I stopped Ella on the way out.

"Be good to my brother." I told her. She nodded. 

"I will, Hazel."

I laughed when I saw Nico getting a similar lecture from the Demeter cabin (This one involving cereal).  

Reyna pov.

The Chaos army stood on The hill next to Thalia's pine tree. They just stood there, looking at the sky.

"Are... you... waiting for something?" Asked Zeus. Ferros nodded, and I still found it hard to get over the fact that he had red skin.

"We are to tired to teleport to 12a, our home, so the commander of the Chaos fleet agreed to take us home. He also wants to talk to you."

The clouds parted, and a silver ship descended over camp half blood. It landed, and the Hephaestus cabin (and himself) were drooling over it.

A door opened, and a guy walked straight out.

"LEO!"

It was definitely Leo, only looking about a year older. He was wearing a black and red uniform, which looked weird on him, and he had wings. Dark grey wings that were smudged with oil.

"Sup guys! I am Leo-McShizzle-Man, bad boy supreme,commander of the Chaos fleet and purely awesome person!"

Piper and Jason ran up and hugged him. Then they punched him, and he slipped.

"Ow." He groaned. 

"WHAT THE HADES LEO!" Yelled Piper. "Where have you been?"

Leo grinned.

"Chaos offered me a job. I was like 'hell yeah' and I got all these extra powers, it's, like, so cool!" He blabbered. 

"I even got a girlfriend!" He yelled. "Calypso!"

I don't think anyone except me heard him, Hazel and Frank ran up to him, furious.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hazel yelled. "We thought you were dead?"

Leo's expression became guarded.

"Well, I heard about what you did to Percy, and I didn't really... want to see you." He said.

Hazel looked down, realising what that mistake one year ago had cost.

Leo grinned at the army.

"All aboard!" He announced. "We're taking a trip to Leo planet!"

The Chaos army boarded the ship. Somehow, part of the wall of the ship turned into windows, and I saw Percy, Nico and Ella waving through the window.

Leo hung around. When everyone had boarded, he grinned, a tossed a blueprint to Hephaestus.

"The blueprint for the basic design of a Chaos fleet ship, with the speed and all the weapons. Try and tweak it a bit, let's see what you come up with." 

Hephaestus and his children looked like christmas had come early.

Leo took on a serious face. 

"I hope you know," he said, softly. "That they forgave you a long time ago. We all did."

And with that, Leo boarded the ship, which took off the moment he pressed a button near the door.

The ship zoomed away in a blur of silver.

LEEEEEOOOOO!!!!

Sorry, but this was the second last chapter.

Don't worry, I will write an epilogue. Love you guys, blue cookies for you!

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵