Grump Space

Siri pulled up to a nice looking office building around 20 minutes after we'd left my shop. I could see someone upstairs looking out of the window. They had light brown hair but I couldn't quite make out fully what they looked like due to a glare on the window.

They seemed to have noticed me, softly waving before leaving the window.

I tried opening the door of the car but it wouldn't open.

"What the..." I looked at the handle again and pulled.

Nope.

"Google, did you put the child lock onto my door?"

"Maybe."

Google got out of the car, walking around and smirking at me through the window. He made no effort to open the door.

"Google. Open the door."

"Mmm. No."

"Google."

"Not until you say please."

What the-? Since when does he care about manners?!

"Google, will you PLEASE, open the door."

Google put a finger to his lips like he was thinking.

"No."

"GOOGLE!"

"Alright. Alright." He rolled his eyes and opened the car door, allowing me my freedom.

"Jerk."

"Bitch."

We glared at each other silently before we both broke into smiles. I cracked up laughing first which made Google smile more.

Siri popped his head from around the car with a grin, "Get a room!"

I looked at Siri in shock, wondering where he'd heard that phrase before blushing.

"S-Siri do you even know what that means?"

"Not really. Would you like me to search it for you?"

"N-No!"

Google pulled up a tab despite my request and searched it anyway, reading through it's meaning before raising an eyebrow.

"What does it mean to "bang" exactly?" He asked me with a straight face, causing me to yell in frustration and try to swipe the translucent screen away.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!"

Siri was smiling at my reactions before he turned suddenly to look towards the building.

"Is that the man your meeting?"

I looked over at what he was talking about and I could see someone different walking over to us. He wasn't a Grump but I think he works here.

"Hi there, Miss. Are you Miss (L/N) by any chance?"

So he does work here.

"Yeah. I'm she. I was asked to stop over here by Mr. Avidan."

"I know, you're the coffee shop woman correct? He hasn't stopped talking about you since he got back yesterday," The man smiled and extended a hand to me. "I'm Austin, I was asked to help you and your... friends... upstairs. I work as security here."

I felt my face heat up a little, reaching to take his hand with a smile, "(Y/N) (L/N), the coffee shop owner. I'm honored to even be here."

I took a glance at Google who had walked up to my side, protectively looming over me and glaring at Austin.