He didn't let me go <3

Zayn walked in, ready to grab a few more boxes, but as soon as I saw him I rushed off to the bathroom to hide my tears. Usually I wouldn't cry over such things, but I'm certain my pregnancy hormones were contributing to my reaction.

"What's wrong with her?" Zayn asked confused, I could barely hear the conversations through the walls of the spare bedroom, but I'm sure they would be filling him in.

"Jay? Where are you?" Liam called, as he walked down through the hallway, I could hear him slowly getting closer to where I was.

"There you are" he poked his head into the room where I was sitting, he sat down beside me on the carpeted floor, and handed me a handkerchief to wife away my tears.

"Don't worry, Lou had a go at him, and Zayn said he already had an argument over this with her" he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and rested his head against mine, I was still shaking from the crying session, but somehow Liam made me feel alot better.

I grabbed hold of his spare hand, slipping my fingers through his.

"I'm sorry about being weird yesterday" he apologised, but I still didn't say a word to him, I couldn't in fear of hysteria escaping through my lips.

A knock on the door startled me; I looked up to see Zayn's sad face looking down at me. Liam stood up and left us alone.

"Jay, I'm sorry about Ashley, I don't know why she said those things" He slowly made his way closer to me, sitting down in front of me.

"I told her that if she wanted to be with me, that she couldn't pull stunts like that especially about people I care about. You're like a sister to me you know that?" he reached out to wipe a tear from my face with the side of his finger.

I looked up at him, and stared directly into his eyes

He leaned over and gave me a hug, well that's what I thought he was trying to do, but I didn't hug him back so it wasn't really a hug now was it?

"Alright, I see you're still not entirely happy with me, so I'll leave you be for now." He left me alone in the empty room; I laid myself down, and began to cry again.

When i opened my eyes again i noticed Louis was watching me from the doorway, he smiled at me but did not move any closer, I sat up and started to cry all over again, he makes me so happy i would be lost without him. So I got up on my feet and walked over to him.

He hugged me and I cried into his t-shirt, and he didn't let me go.