The Kick.

We were rushed into the sunrise studio because nobody knew we were coming on the show today, there weren't any crowds outside which was a first for us, usually at least having one One Direction member in any place at any time would cause at least a small crowd of screaming girls to form.

"It's quiet, too quiet" Louis whispered dramatically, pretending to be in some kind of spy movie, he was holding his hands together like they were guns, the security team were trying to keep straight faces, as they rushed up down to the love studio. When we entered our destination Kochie and Mel were talking about one of the latest news headlines on screen I looked over at Lou who still had his finger guns ready for action he looked like a complete goose but I loved him, I loved him from the very tip of his messy haired head, all the way down his striped sweater, down to his brand new trainers. I loved the way he was having fun, by entertaining himself and I could just imagine him playing with our baby, creating magical games and letting their imaginations run wild. A smile spread across my adoring face as I was lost in my thoughts.

I was so caught up in my fantasies that I almost didn't see Kochie come up behind us, the show was on add break so the pair of them came over to greet us. I'd been on this show about three times before, once for a movie I'd starred in, and the other two times I came here promoting my show. This time was going to be different, surely I've been to interviews with Lou, I've sat in the audience or backstage but I'd never ever taken part in one beside him this was our very first interview and call me crazy but having it in my home country just made me more nervous. Like I had more drive to impress them or something.

"Look at you, you're glowing Jay and ooh the ring, it's gorgeous congratulations" Mel gushed, holding my hand in hers to inspect my latest present, Lou shook Kochie's hand, and the two of them talked all about his proposal.

"We're back on air in less than a minute, so we'll introduce you and see where we go from there" Kochie told the two of us. They made their way back in front of the cameras, I felt like I was still at home watching this program with my Mum every morning before school, except this time I'll be on the screen, and other girls watching with their mothers will see me talking about my life, its unbelievable just thinking about it.

"We have in the studio two very special guests this morning, one who was born right here in Sydney she's come back to visit with some big news." Kochie explained, Mel smiled before adding to our introduction.

"Well to the show, One Direction's Louis Tomlinson and his recent fiancé Jay" She looked over to us making our way over to the empty lounge chairs beside them.

"Thank-you so much for having us" I blurted out

"You're welcome, now Louis please tell us about this proposal the fans have been talking nonstop about since yesterday"

"Yesterday, Wow hasn't been that long really has it?" Lou laughed before going on. "Well I have this video of the big event if you'd like to pop that up for everyone to see.

"That sounds like a better idea" she told Lou before turning to the camera " Now this is the first time anyone who wasn't there will be able to see the proposal" The video started to play, I could hear Mel making adoring sounds, as Lou whipped out the guitar and started to sing, and when he asked me the question Kochie high fived him, it was even more embarrassing watching it a second time, not embarrassing in a bad way, more like embarrassed that everyone was staring at me, like I was the main attraction.

"So yeah, that's how this all went down" Lou concluded looking pleased with himself.

"Was that one of the band's songs?"

"Yes it was from our very first album and I remembered it was one of her favourites so I sang it to her because it fit really, it was talking about going down the aisle and everything" he looked really happy and I couldn't explain how that made me feel, just watching him talk about me made my heart beat a little faster, it made the baby go crazy.

"Oh! Lou quick the baby is kicking" I grabbed his hand as quickly as I could and held it to my stomach.

"That's unreal isn't it, oh I haven't felt this ever before, does this mean the baby likes me?" he asked Mel, she laughed at him getting excited.

"Yeah it could mean that, you were talking and then it started kicking" she tried to make logic of it.

"Now you keep referring to the baby as it or the baby, do you not know the sex of your child?" Kochie asked us both; Lou looked at me expecting an answer.

"I know what the gender is, but Lou doesn't he wanted it to be a surprise and wouldn't let me tell him" I explained

***