Prologue

"Are you sure she can be alpha?"

"She's just a kid."

"Our pack is in trouble."

"I heard she killed the alpha."

"What? Is it true?"

I hate gossips. I hated them with all my heart. I clasped my hand and hid it in my dress. 'A 14 year old can't lead a pack.' I heard one said. I'll show them how to rule. I can perfectly lead a pack. With my lycan blood and wolf, I'll show them that even a girl can bring harmony in the pack. That a girl can also lead like a man.

The gossips are getting louder as I started walking the stairs towards the throne. The throne that is made in the center of the living room. Everyone is here. Even alphas and betas from across the country are here to witness my coronation. My father is alpha of all alpha and his blood runs down through my genes. He is a lycan and so am I. But I am not a full-fledged one. I am the half-breed but I am stronger, I am faster, I am smarter than mere werewolves like the people in this pack house but I am also weak and fragile and deep inside I am still a girl. But I can't show them that.

'Lead the pack with love and pride and everything will flow. It's not your fault Luna. Always remember that.' these are my father's last words before he gave his last breath. He decided to make me the new alpha, the queen, and I'll not disappoint him. I wipe away a tear that fell from my eyes. I did not notice that I was crying. After setting down on the only chair in the center, I fixed the little crown on my head and sigh.

"My fellow wolves, even though our dearest alpha king Liasandre is not here anymore, I can still feel his spirit watching over us. And before giving his last breath, he decided to make his first child the new alpha of our pack. Even at a young age, she shows power and strength, she shows wisdom and understanding, and of all, she shows love towards her people. Even if she's not king, she'll be a great queen to us. Everyone, Queen Luna Feia Agreste." Walter said to the crowd. Walter is my father's beta and my tutor. He has been teaching me all there is to know about being alpha and he is the greatest tutor there is. There is one thing he can't teach me and that about the ways and history of lycans. There are books but it is not enough to know the limitation of my power.

After descending from the stage, the gossips became talks and everyone stopped when I stood up.

"I am Luna Feia Agreste. I hope you all would accept me as the new alpha of our pack, and as the new queen of all aphas." I said with a smirk and everyone bowed down to me. I can hear growls here and there and I can sense the anger but they can't touch me for I still can't control my wolf yet. And by wolf, I mean the male wolf inside me who screams for bloodlust.

"If they plan on attacking our pack, I'll feed them all to my little wolf." I said as I walked back into the pack house and left the beta and gamma in shock.

'They won't touch us. Did you see their scared faces?" Kun said inside my head. He's my wolf. He has just woken up and he is still a little hungry. You see, a wolf would wake up when us werewolves turn 15. But mine has woken up a little early. Maybe because I cannot control his power just yet and I am a small vessel for Kun to control so there are times where he would cause havoc around.

I just smirked and went to my little brother who is now hiding behind my mother. My mother is human. But even though she's a weak human being, she was a great Luna to the pack. A great Queen and I want to lead like her.

"You did not mean it, right Feia?" Mom asked. I can sense the worry in her voice and also sadness in it. I hugged her and cried my eyes out. I am still fragile and deep inside I know I can't be the greatest alpha there is, but I know I can do better.

"Of course I don't. Mom, I am not some monster." I said sniffing. My mother hugged me and slowly caressing my back. My brother went out from hiding and hugged me as well.

"You'll be a great alpha, Feia." Copper said.

"Thank you." I said to my brother as I lay my head on his right shoulder.

This warmth is nice.

•••••••••
Note:

I suck at prologue... Hahahaha...

I still don't know how this story will progress but I hope this will be less predictable.

I don't know how to write werewolf stories so this will be my first attempt at writing.

This is a story I made some time ago and if you find it similar to others, please do remember that I did not copy it.

THIS IS A CLICHÉ ROMANCE STORY.

!!!I'll ONLY BE UPLOADING THE PROLOGUE AT THE MOMENT!!!