Girl and her Choice

"How many are there?" Alex linked me as he pinned down a wolf to the ground. A growl was heard behind me and before the wolf scratched me, I immediately bend down and stab the knife to his heart making him howl in agony.

My beta and my third in command are in wolf forms while here I am standing on two feet with my casual clothing of a plain blue shirt and a cycling short.

The day started as a living hell since Kun has decided to go on a vacation in my mind. Without no one to argue on what's gonna be for breakfast this morning, I decided to do a little jog around the western borders since the rogue attacks are rare in the area. I was about to go back to the mansion, the house behind the pack house, when two rogues stopped in front of me which made me jumped in surprise and let out a silent curse. Their scents are faint like the scent of a certain alpha whom I can't get out of my mind.

I immediately linked Alex and Timothy and some warriors to help me scan the area. As I was waiting for my knights, I decided to end the lives of the two rogues in front of me. I was wiping down the sweats on my forehead when six more rogues attacked me from nowhere. It was an ambush but luckily my trusted wolves appeared out of nowhere and fought the rogues like the warriors they are meant to be. Along with Timothy and Alex are three more warriors and Coby. I am proud to say that Coby improved a lot even though he has only been in the pack for a few days.

"There are three more rogues and one of our wolf is severely injured." Timothy linked us which made me snapped back into the present situation. Two warriors are fighting against a rogue and Alex was still pinning down the wolf he was fighting while Coby was walking in circles against his enemy.

"Do you think Coby knows the rogue he is fighting against?" I linked Alex and Timothy. All Timothy did was shrugged and Alex held his victim harder with his paw since it is wiggling like a worm.

We watched Coby hesitates at first but he then attacked by running in a zigzag form that caught the rogue surprised. Coby immediately bit the rogue's neck by his side but the rogue caught Coby's left, front legs. Coby whimpered because of the pain but he pushed the feeling back on his mind and bit harder on the neck, ending the rogues life.

"I'm so proud of my brother." Alex said in the link and I can feel him wiping a fake tear using his paw. I chuckled at his words and watched Coby come to us.

"You did great, Coby. You will be an excellent warrior in no time" Timothy said proudly at the young wolf in front of us.

"Thanks, guys. Vince thanks you too! It's because of you that we are getting better by the day." Coby humbly said to us and it made me smile.

"It's you and Vince's doing. You did not let the rejection weaken you. Now, let's go back to the pack house and have breakfast. I am starving." I said to them and they all nodded. The two warriors piled down the dead bodies of the rogues. The injured warrior was riding on Timothy's back, all in his human form.

As I was walking down silently behind the three magnificent wolves in front me, I can't help but stare back at the figure who was silently watching us fight the rogues. The figure who's green eyes are looking at me and my soul. I showed him a smirk and he smirked back before walking back to his pack.

*
"Seriously, Feia. You could have died!" Copper shouted, slapping his spoon on the table. I glared at him and let out a sigh. I told him what happened earlier in the morning and he reacted like a girl on her period.

"But I am still here, little brother. Now stop being a drama queen and eat quietly! You are scaring the kids." I smirked at him as I said the last sentence. He mumbled a 'fine' before devouring his bacon. I smiled at him and then also ate my breakfast.