Girl and her Alliance

We have been training the wolves for the upcoming war. Right now, we need to insure the safety of the kingdom and the people within it.

Elios has convinced his northern alphas to help us with destroying Alpha Daniel. The western alphas have decided not to join and instead strengthen their pack patrols on their borders.

Alpha Dennis has accepted to be the spy on our side. We have known that they will strike at dawn on the next full moon which is in three days.

"Is Kun not around, your highness?" Timothy asked and I shook my head. It has been two weeks and I still can't feel Kun's lycan power within me.

"No. I can't feel his lycan power but I can feel his heart beating within myself." I replied. I am still afraid of his power. He can feel what I am feeling. He will only come back if I am not afraid anymore; If I can accept his power fully.

"He'll come around." Timothy assured me and I smiled at him.

"How are the warriors?" I asked. Avioding any more questions about Kun.

"They're doing great. There are also new warriors from the northern to help us." He replied with sparks in his eyes. I smiled. Atleast Elios is really helping us.

"Sunshine!"

Speaking of Elios. He came to me running and immediately jumped towards me that made me fall down.

"What the hell? Elios, get off me!" I groaned and he just brushed his cheek on mine which made me feel the tingles and sparks.

"I missed you." He said pouting and I chuckled.

"You slept on my bed." I replied and he smiled. I can't believe that the alpha everyone fears is a big baby.

I only let him sleep in my place since he wants to insure my safety and I might have been worried because he sleeps on the sofa most of the time.

"Why are you here?" I asked as Elios stood up and helped me stand.

"Ash is here to help." He said and it made me smile. I know that most alphas hate me for being the queen of all alphas but when Alpha Ash met me, he changed.

I went with Elios to meet Alpha Ash and discuss what is to be done. I saw the alpha sitting on my chair in the office with a glass of lemonade in his hand. He spit out the lemonade in his mouth when he saw us enter the room.

"I'm sorry, my queen." He said as he stood up. I stopped him and signalled him to sit down on my chair. He nodded and sat back.

"No worries, alpha Ash. I should be thankful that you are helping us in this revolt being done by your worthless co-alphas." I said and he sigh.

"They are jealous that a girl is ruling them." Elios said while alpha Ash just nodded.

"I am also tired of leading these immature alphas. My seven years should end after this war." I said with a sigh.

I have been planning on making my brother the king for a while now. He is good at leadership and he has no mate yet. He is perfect for the job and I should just rest and stay with my mate.

"Does that mean that you'll be my luna?" Elios said with hope in his eyes.

"No. I am not going to be your luna. Not yet." I said with my hands crossed on my chest. He pouted and thought about it then nodded.

"As long as you won't reject me as your mate, then I am fine with that." He said.

"I am not rejecting you, Ellie-poo. I just want to have a time for myself." I assured him as I held his hand close to mine and he blushed.

"So, what's the plan?" Alpha Ash said as he twirled my chair. Damn, these alphas are children.

"Alpha Daniel has the rogues and three more alphas with him. We are at a disadvantage when it comes to numbers but my wolf can help us." I said to Alpha Ash.

"But you sai-"

I interrupted Elios by putting a finger on his mouth.

"How, my queen?" Alpha Ash asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Even though I'm a girl, my wolf is a male. Kun is the reason why I am still alive now." I said and Alpha Ash has his eyes wide open. I am sure he is surprised since this is the first time I told an alpha about my little secret.

"Impossible. There is no way your wolf is a boy." Alpha Ash said with disbelief.

"Better believe it, Ash." Elios said with a smirk.

"What about you? Your wolf is a female?" Alpha Ash asked Elios and Elios just shook his head.

"No. My wolf is a male and he is gay for Feia's wolf." Elios' words made me laugh.

"Now that you know it, alpha. Please keep it a secret and let reveal it to them." I plead and the alpha nodded.

"Welcome to the alliance, Ash. Let us beat those weak alphas with our queen." Elios said as he hugged me closer to him and it made me smile at his words.

I hope Kun will be back in three days.

••••••••••
Note:

PLEASE READ

I will be inactive for a week since I'm going back to my parent's place. Expect an update on friday or saturday.

So, three more chapters and this story will end. :D

I can't believe I am finishing a story! Finally! 😂😂

~Gaye