Girl and her Mate

'Mate...' The black wolf linked again.

Kun is now growling from his throats and is not that happy to see his mate. It's a weird action since most of the wolves who found their mate just hugged and kissed like there's no tomorrow.

I didn't know why Kun did not cuddle with his mate yet. There was a time when he is so excited to meet his mate that I did not have sleep for 2 nights. But that was a long time ago and maybe Kun has moved on.

The black wolf then moved forward while Kun moved back. The black wolf did not like Kun's idea and ran towards us in an instant. Thankfully, Kun predicted his move and bent down before running towards the opposite direction. Looking back at the black wolf who was now laying on his back under the tree, Kun sprinted as fast as he can go.

'What was that about?' I asked Kun. He just breathe faster as he ran around the border.

'I don't know?! His smell is so faint that I did notice it. He caught me this time." Kun replied and I can feel the uncertainty in his words.

This time?

'He knows our scent, Feia. That is why I rarely shift.' Kun said with a sigh. 'I did not know he will be here. If i knew, We wouldn't have left the party.'

'How come I did not know this?' I asked. I am clearly lost Kun's words.

'It was 2 years ago. I caught his scent while we were on patrol on your human form. I think he also caught ours but did not bother to know since he was far.' Kun explained.

I was about to ask another question when our run as interrupted by a sound of rustling bushes. Kun stopped running and waited for the danger in the bushes.

Kun growls at the wolves who emerged from the bushes. 3 large rogues are now circling us. One was a brown one while the other two are grey in color. There are not as tall and big as Kun but they can be as large as a beta wolf.

The brown wolf howls before running towards us. Kun has positioned himself to attack at waited at the right moment. The brown wolf and one grey jumped ready to bite Kun on the neck but Kun was faster. With his half-lycan speed, Kun has kicked the grey wolf while he opened his mouth to meet the neck of the brown one before snapping it off like a twig.

Kun did not notice the grey wolf on his back and it bit his front legs as it ran forwards. Kun let's out a whimpered from the pain but shook the grey wolf off. Blood drips down from the wound but it can't kill. Kun is now growling louder and as he was about to attack the grey wolf, the black wolf came and bit the grey wolf in the neck.