Girl and a Fight

The way the my mate touched me is a memory I cannot forget. It will be like a sin that lingers closely to myself until I touched that sin itself and burn myself into sexual desires.

The touch is the only thing that keeps me sane and the thing that keeps me away from the mate bond, the mate pull. But because of that single touch, everything sane in my mind is thrown away the door along with the alpha.

I want him to touch me again, to properly claim me as his and to complete our bond. This thoughts are like an itch itself and I can't mentally scratch it.

'You make us sound horny, Feia.' Kun said on my mind. I smirked at his words.

'You're a male. You don't know how I mentally feel." I shot back and I can feel his eyes grew wide.

'We are one, in case you have forgotten, Feia. What you are thinking is making me think as well.' Kun replied. Well now this is a rare occurance. Kun and me rarely fight and this will be the second one to be exact.

'Of course, how can I forget? If you did not hide what you knew then he wouldn't have touched us.' I thought back with a shout.

'His wolf requested it! It's the mate pull that draws us closer every moment!' Kun said to me. So he has been talking to his wolf?

'You are the gayest wolf I have ever met! You prioritized your mate over your kingdom that has been attacked by rogues!'

'You are hitting below the belt, Feia! I have been thinking the sake of my fellow wolves as well! How do you think I knew where those rogues were?'

'You kept it from me Kun. I thought we are now mutually living. I thought you minimized your thoughts of killing.'

'I have to keep it from you Feia because you don't trust me! Everytime I want to shift, you hesitated. You are afraid of me and my powers!' I can feel break as he released those words. It left me shocked since it's true. I am afraid of his powers. I am afraid of what he might do when I let him shift and run around.

'Kun... I did not mean it like that.' I whispered. Now it makes me feel guilty of the words I just said.

'You know it hurts me to see you closed your eyes everytime we shift. It's like I'm this beast who would bring judgement day on my fellow wolves.' I can hear Kun's pitiful laughs as he said those in my mind.

'I'm sorry. Kun, I'm so sorry. We rarely fight and I know it's because of me.' I said to him. I can feel the tears in my eyes now.

The first time we had a fight is when we accidentally hurt our mentor, beta Walter. It was a few months after the coronation and we were still controlling our bond together. Kun shifted into his wolf and run around near the borders when he saw a wolf sitting on a rock. Kun thought it was a rogue and bit the legs. Turns out, it was beta Walter.

'I'll give you your space, Feia. I'll be back if you are thinking straight. We both know you need a mate now that you felt the connection. I made my choice. It's time you made yours." Kun said and I can feel him walk away from my mind until I can't feel him inside me.

I breathe out a sigh and stood up from my bed. I went to my balcony and stare back at the moon on the high sky. I felt weak without my wolf but Kun is right. I need to make my choice, my decision. The days are getting shorter now that rogues are attacking frequently. I need to know what they are up to and put an end to it before it harms my people and my kingdom.

•••••••
Note:

Just a short update! I promise to make it up to you guys soon!

~Gaye