Girl and her Party pt. 1

"You still got a day to get the party perfect, Feia." Copper said holding my shoulders. I have been panicking after the council left the kingdom to return back to their mountain.

"I know. I know. But I still don't know if this will be enjoyable enough for the alphas. It's been 7 years after our last party and this is the first time I am hosting one." I said and Copper just sigh.

"Remember what you said? If the alphas don't like your party then feed them to your wolf." I froze at his sentence. It's true. If they wouldn't like the party, then Kun can just kill them in an instant. I looked at him and Copper just smiled at me.

"Thanks, Copper. I don't know what to do if you're not here. How come you still haven't found your mate yet?" I replied smiling back at him.

"Well, for one reason, you are overprotective of me and did not allow me to leave the borders." He said putting his hand on the back of his head. I just grinned at him.

"Because you are a scaredy-wolf, remember?"

"You're a pain in the tail!"

"Coward."

"Stubborn."

"Timid."

"Goldfish."

"Hey! I'm not a goldfish." I pouted.

"You almost burned the pack house down." He said smiling. He knew he is winning every sibling fight we have.

"I just forgot that I was cooking something, okay?" I defended myself. There are times that I forget things that I was doing and that is why my brother calls me goldfish.

"Excuses excuses... Just admit that you got a memory of a goldfish." Copper said laughing. I was about to tickle his sides when someone cough behind me.

"Sorry to interrupt, your highness."

I turned around to see Timothy bowing down at me. I bowed back and smiled at him.

"Any news, my dearest beta?" I asked.

"The Alphas has all accepted your request." He replied which made me smile like a child.

"Really?" I could not believe that everyone has agreed to come. Timothy just nodded as a reply.

Now that they have accepted the invitation, I need to make the place perfect.

"Copper, why don't you and Timmy go to the kitchen and make the menu. I am not good with choosing foods and you know that I eat everything." I said to Copper and he started to laugh while Timothy chuckled.

"You eat like a warrior. Like seriously, where would you store all those food?" Copper said in between his laughs. He is right though. I have been eating twice as many and if I decided to go on a diet, I always end up eating snacks at night.

"Just go. I need to go to the garden to look at the place." I sigh and walked towards the back garden.

Beautiful is an understatement. That's for sure. Copper has made the back garden magical. It's like a garden for pixies and fairies. The trees are decorated with lanterns and lights. The rose bushes are wrapped with ribbons and the tables are filled with the garden flowers with candles in the middle. The center is left vacant for the dance and tiles are planted on the ground.

"This is... Magical." I whispered as soon as I stood in the center and twirled to see my surroundings.

"I'm glad you liked it." Copper said walking from the back door.

"Liked it? Little brother, I loved it!" I said smiling at him.

"I remembered you saying you want to be a fairy once." He said. Oh my... If he's not my little brother, I would want him to be the King for this kingdom.

"I was 7 by that time." I said pouting but then laughed. "I'm glad you remembered it." I added as I touched the table near our miniature falls.

"Anything for my big sis." He said smiling.

"You'll be a great wolf for your mate. I hope she comes soon." I said walking around the garden.

"Me too. So, are we ready for the party?" He said and I nodded.

Yes, we are ready.

The next day went by smoothly. We have decided to invite a few of our pack members and warriors for the party and tightened the security in case of something bad might happen.

A few only knows that I got a male wolf inside of me since I rarely shift into Kun. For years I have been trying my best to control him and there are times where he is hard-headed and would shift and ran around the borders. A few of my warriors thought we are a rogue who trespassed but stood silent when Kun shifted back.

'Kun, I want you to behave yourself tomorrow.' I said to my wolf. I am resting on my bed here in the mansion.

'But Feia, I wanna run around tomorrow. It's the full moon.' Kun whined in my head.

'But we got a party to host tomorrow. What if you run around after it's over?' I reasoned with him.

'No.' Kun said. I can tell that he does not like what I just said.

'If you behave tomorrow, I'll let you run until the next day.' I mentally sigh at what I just said. I don't want to surprised everyone at the party if Kun decides to shift for fun.

'Really?' I can picture Kun's yellow eyes gleaming and tail wagging at what I just said.

'Really.'

'No turning back on what you said?'

'No turning back.'

'Well, good night Feia. Let's hope that the party is a success.' Kun said and I smiled at him. I lay down and hugged my pillow tightly. Taking care of Kun is like taking care of a kid.

I smiled at what I just thought and let sleep consume me.

Moon Goddess, let the party be a success tomorrow.

••••••
Note:

Hello, people! Gaye is back with a short update!

I went to watch Justice League in the cinema earlier. And I forgot I finished this chapter already. Haha. I blame Flash, he's such a cutie 😍

Well, I should write part 2 now.

~Gaye

PS. Copper is boyfriend material. 😜😍