Girl and the New Neighbor

"Come on, Feia. You have to loosen up a little." Copper said as he ate his lunch. We are in the pack house dining room and everyone is here eating their lunch while I am pacing back and forth in front of Copper.

"How? These rogues are attacking from the western and southern borders which is a rare occurance." I said with my right finger tapping my chin.

After the visit from the Blue Horizon, these rogues have been attacking non-stop for the last week. There has been little attacks from the north and a lot from the western and southern part. I don't know what their intentions are but I'm guessing, killing me is one of it.

"Come on, you are scaring the kids." Copper whispered and it made stop. I looked around to see the kids on the end table looking at me like I'm gonna kill someone in my mind.

"Sorry, sorry." I sighed in defeat and sat down on my chair and begun chewing on the food. I am glad that there are no deaths from my warriors since Alex trained them twice as hard.

"What if they got an alliance?" Coby said which caught my attention. He was sitting next to Alex and the pack warriors on the next table opposite to mine.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I may or may not heard one rogue saying that an alpha has given some of his land in exchange for help." He said running his hand on his hair.

"Do you know the name of the alpha?" Coby shook his head at my question.

"Sadly no. The rogues do not trust me much since they think I'm weak." He said with his head down.

"This is getting out of hand." I said dropping my spoon on the plate.

"My queen, an alpha is here to visit you. He said his pack is your new neighbor. He's from the northern borders." A warrior said as he opened the door.

'Oh, no.' Kun said in my mind. I raised an eyebrow and then turned to the warrior.

"Who is it?" I asked but he did not reply.

"Shall I greet our guest, dearest sister?" Copper said smirking.

"No. You might scare him." I scowled.

"Scare him? Are you describing yourself?" Copper laughed and I heard Timothy and Alex chuckled at his words.

"Whatever. I'll just be quick." I said and stood up. I bowed down to the pack before leaving the pack house and into the castle.

'Uhh... Feia? You might not like this alpha?' Kun said almost asking.

'What? Why? Isn't alpha Ash our neighbor?' I might not be listening to the warrior earlier since I am having troubles with the rogues at the moment and the only word I heard was the word 'neighbor'. And the only neighbor close to us in the northern pack is Alpha Ash of the Blood Nightmare pack.

I can feel Kun blocked our link when I was near the living room.

As soon as I opened the door, the scent of mint and fresh dirt welcomed me. And stood in front of me is a smirking handsome man with his green piercing eyes staring back at me.

"Oh no, not you." I faintly whispered but I knew he heard since he arched an eyebrow up.

"Hello, sunshine. I am glad that the council approved a little request of mine." He said crossing his hands on his chest molding the muscles of his body better.

"What request?" I asked. I have been a little busy with the rogue attacks that I have no time to read letters from other alphas and approved them.

"Being your new neighbor. Alpha Ash and me are friends and he has no problem with it. It has taken a week to be approved though." He said as he sigh on his last words.

"What? You're my neighbor?" I still can't believe his words.

"Yes, sunshine. And you'll see me a little too often. I will be visiting you from now on." He said smirking again and walking towards me. A single touch from him can strengthen the mate bond between us and I have no intention of making the bond stronger at the moment.

'Why not reject him?' Oh goddess, Kun is back.

'You know I can't. Once we reject our mate, you will weaken and our pack might be an easy target.' I reasoned with him and he blocked me again. Great!

"I know you can't reject me, sunshine. And I have been wanting to make you Luna from quite some time now. I want to mark you when we were on your borders that night." The alpha said walking towards me as he started walking up the stairs. I swallowed the lump of saliva stuck on my throat. I can feel the tingles from his words alone. Cursed thy self!

"Alpha-"

"Elios. Come on, sunshine, call me by my name." He interruped. I cleared my throat before glaring at him.

"Elios." I can see the lust in his eyes when I said his name. "I don't want this mate problem at the moment. The rogues are attacking my pack, my kingdom and they are my priority at the moment." I said as he stopped just a few feet away from me.

"I can help you, Feia." He said huskily. The way he said my name makes my knees go weak. Damn, the mate pull is pulling us closer making the bond stronger.

"Elios." I whispered.

"I love how you say my name. Come on, sunshine. Accept me and I'll pleasure you like a queen." He said licking his lips. His eyes are still looking right at me, analyzing me, stripping me naked. Damn, I am in trouble.

"No. Not right now, Elios. It's not the right time." I said closing my eyes and calming my beating heart.

"Tell me when is the right time, Feia. And I'll worship you like the goddess you truly are." I can hear him whisper through my ears as his breath brush it. I think my heart is going to burst by his closeness and his scent is a like a drug to my system. I needed a pack doctor.

"I'll be back, my dearest mate." He said sniffing my neck before planting a kiss on it and then right at that moment, I can feel the sparks and butterflies and every shit mated couples felt for the first time. When I opened my eyes, he is not there and the door was left open.

'We are in so much trouble.' Kun said in my mind pacing left and right with his tail between his legs.

This is not the right time to talk about mates.

••••••••
Note:

What the heck am I writing??
Elios is so... Elios! Oh my.. Oh my.. Think happy thoughts.. (>w<)

Anyways, a short update since I am sick. #dying here 😂

~Gaye