Girl and the triplets

"You know, sunshine? We, northern alphas, have suggested that you should hold a meeting for all alphas." Elios said, sitting in front of me with his smirk on his face.

He has been visiting me for the past four days and he is not just staying at the castle but here in the mansion as well. He keeps on sneaking away from the guards with his scent so faint and truth be told, he stares at me when I sleeps and I find it sweet and creepy at the same time.

I woke up to see him sitting in my bedroom sofa which is a few feet away from my bed. I have no time to change into normal clothes anymore because every time I tried going to the bathroom with clothes, he would growl angrily.

So here I am drinking my cup of coffee with my legs crossed in front of him. I am still wearing my clothes fron last night which is a pink spaghetti strap top and blue pajama bottom made of satin.

"Actually, that is not a bad idea. Then I can identify the alpha who wants me dead." I said sipping again my coffee. He nodded and leaned back on his chair with his arms on the armrest.

"I will help you find the alpha, sunshine. I don't want any harm on my mate." He said staring at me; more like staring at my body. I can sense the lust in his eyes and I am sure he is stripping me naked in that corrupted mind of his.

"That is so sweet of you, Ellie-poo. But I would also appreciate it if you stop staring at my cleavage." I said glaring at him. He smirked at me and lick his bottom lip before crossing his legs and putting his elbow on his knee with his hand on his chin.

"I love the nickname, sunshine." He started. "And I know that you also want to strip me naked in that dirty little mind of yours." He said and I have to admit, it is true. Who wouldn't imagine him naked if he is wearing a sleeveless shirt and jogger pants. And the shirt is molding his muscles perfectly.

"Oh, shut up! Just go and find my beta so that you can make the request of a meeting for all alphas." I said, sipping my coffee. He just chuckled before standing up and stretching and boy, this alpha has a sexy body.

"Want me to remove my shirt?" He said looking at me.

"No need. Copper's body is better than yours." I lied and stood up. "I better get change now. I'll meet you at the castle." I added and went to the bathroom. Elios nodded and thank goddess he did not growl this time. I released a sigh after Elios closed the door of my bedroom. I immediately went inside my bathroom and jumped into my tub.

*
"So, you think that an alpha is trying to overthrow you?" Timothy said with his eyes wide.

"That's what we think." I answered.

"The rogue attacks are not normal anymore and there are little to none rogues in the northern lands now." Elios added, clutching his hands on his sides.

"What should we do then?" Alex asked.

"Well, we decided to have an alpha meeting. Then maybe we can investigate the alphas who wanted me dead." I said and the four of them nodded.

"When will that be?" Copper asked.

"Good question, little brother. When do you want it, Ellie-poo?" I asked Elios and he calmed down a little. The three chuckled at what I called Elios.

"Ellie-poo?" Alex said laughing. He cannot control his laughter anymore.

"He is shit. He keeps on growling at me in the morning." I answered smirking while looking at Elios.

"I wanted it as soon as possible, sunshine. And this shit is only growling at you and no other she-wolves." He said smirking back at me.