Girl with her Wolf

The air is becoming heavy and the sky is getting darker. A storm is coming.

I can't let a little storm scare the life out of me. I am a fucking queen for god's sake!

'My queen. An alpha has trespassed here in the southern borders.' A pack warrior has informed me through the mind-link.

A useful gift to us werewolves by the moon goddess is the mind-link. It's like telepathy but to the wolves of the packs only. My advantage is that I can wirelessly connect my mind to every pack members if I want to.

'I am near the border. Who is it?' I replied with a growl leaving my throat.

'An alpha from the Crimson Heights Pack.' The warrior replied. Blocking the link, I ran as fast as my two little feets can go.

The Crimson Heights is a pack full of pathetic little wolves. Well, not everyone but sure enough their alpha is one. You see, their alpha is one of the most arrogant alpha in the land. Saying that he can surpass my power and can defeat me in battle. He has been spreading this for a while now and it makes me laugh. Well, it looks like I'm going to see this power of his for myself.

As I got nearer to the border, more wolf warriors are running with me. They have their wolf forms and me running in a gown. Curse thy etiquette and tradition. I stopped when I saw the alpha and his comrades.

"Well, well... It looks like I'll be having fun for a while. My little wolf is itching for a fight." I said with a smirk and crossing my arms on my chest. The alpha's wolf is smaller than mine. Much smaller and it's grayish color shines like the sky. Behind him is a brown wolf, must be his beta because it is smaller and the power it emits is fainter. I can sense an alpha power on their third member. He must be the alpha's son.

"Seriously? You brought your son to let him see you get defeated?" I said laughing. All the alpha's reply is a loud growl and it looks like he does not appreciate what I just said.

"Young man, if you value your life, I suggest you leave now." I said to his son but he just stepped back with his ears down. He must have felt my power.

"This has been fun Alpha Marcus but I got important business to attend to. I don't want to fight a weakling like you." I said smirking to the alpha and turned around. I can hear his growl getting louder and releases a howl before running  towards me.

I bend down and focused my weight on my feet before turning back and hugged the alpha and throw him to a tree. He whimpered as his back hit the tree.

"You cannot win this fight Marcus so submit to me before you see hell!" I shouted as I felt my eyes turn yellow. His beta then launched at me at fast speed.

There is only one rule the Alphas have to follow. And that rule is as simple as counting. Not. To. Anger. My. Inner. Wolf.

As soon as the beta jumped towards me, I can feel the time slowing down and I can feel my wolf consumed me before transforming.

I can feel my bones cracking, my hair changing into fur and my fangs revealing. My shift now is easier unlike the first one when it hurts like hell. In a second I'm a queen in my gown and the next I'm a wolf. Standing on the ground, my male wolf is standing with grace. His golden fur is swaying in the air. A color rare for werewolves to have.